40. The Kitten

"Hazza?" Louis looks at Harry with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, love?"

"You know I love you?" Harry quirks an eyebrow.

"Want are you wanting?" He smirks.

"Welllllll since you asked.... can we go to the pet store?" Louis gives a cheesy grin. "I wanna take the sprouts to meet Hope and look at kitties."

"Oh, you want to just 'look' at the kitties, huh?" He gives a playful smile.

"I-" Harry stops the boy by kissing him.

"Baby, if you want a kitten, we can get a kitten."

"Really?" Harry nods and Louis bounces up and down with excitement. "Now Kimchi can have a friend! She will be so happy."

They get the babies dressed and head to the pet store. Once they arrive, Louis runs in as fast as he can.

"Oh no problem, Lou. I'll get the babies," Harry says to himself watching the boy through the window. He sees him give Hope a hug. She is wearing makeup which is abnormal for her. He wonders if she has something going on tonight.

He goes inside with the babies in their double stroller and greets her. "Why's your face all fancy?"

"Nice to see you too, Harold. No reason really. Didn't feel like looking like a sloth for the day." Harry playfully rolls his eyes.

"Well you look nice." Louis looks between the two.

"Hey, back off my girl or we're going to have a problem." The three of them laugh and Hope asks why they decided to visit after fonding over the twins.

"Louis wants a kitten."

"Oh really? Well, here." She handed them a key. "I'll watch the peanuts while you two pick out a kitten." Louis squeals and dashes towards the kittens. Harry follows close behind. They unlock the enclosure and pull the kittens out and play with them. Louis can't help but to watch Harry when he picks one up and snuggles it.

"That's the one I want, haz."

"Which one?"

"The one you have. Look at his little smoosh face. They look like a little pug but in cat form."

They agree and put the kittens back except for the one they picked

They agree and put the kittens back except for the one they picked. They see Hope playing with the babies. She looks over at them and makes grabby hands for the kitten. She checks the gender. "You have yourselves a little boy." She smiles and kisses the kitty before handing it back. Although she is allergic, she can't resist a cuddle with a cat.

"What should we name him?" Louis asks his fiancé.

"I'm not sure."

"You have a dog named Kimchi, right?" The men nod. "You could maybe name him Chowder?" They look at each other with smiles on they're faces and agree.

"Chowder. It's perfect." Harry then asks how much it is for the kitten. Hope tells them the price but gives them a family discount. They thank her and go back home to introduce the animals. When they get back, they lay the babies down for a nap and go to the living room with Kimchi to introduce her to Chowder. They're a bit weary at first, hoping she won't be aggressive towards him. They set the kitten down and Kimchi immediately takes him in as her baby. She grooms him for a few minutes before Harry grabs him, much to Kimchi's disappointment. Harry goes to put feed him only to realize that they didn't buy any supplies. "Well shit. Lou, will you be okay for a few minutes while I go get a few things for Chowder?"

"Of course, love." Louis nods and decides to go sit in the baby room and watch them sleep. It might seem creepy but they just look so angelic and precious. After a while, Louis checks his phone only to realize Harry has been gone for a while. Naturally, he starts to panic until he hears the car door close. He goes to the front door to let Harry in and sees him with tons of shopping bags and a huge box. "A few things?"

"I couldn't decide what to get."

"So you got it all?"

"I mean, at least we have everything we need, yeah?" Louis rolled his eyes and giggles at his big goofy man. He gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you. What's in the box?" Harry can't help but to make a movie reference.

"WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!"

"You're such a nerd. Seriously, what is it."

"It's a cat tree."

"A fucking big one apparently." Harry starts to unbox it and put it together. It takes him 2 hours because he claims he doesn't need instructions. By the time he is finished, he goes to get Louis from the nursery. He helps him finish dressing the babies to take them into the living room. Louis eyes widen at the massive cat tree and Harry feels accomplished. "That thing is huge."

"Haha that's what you said about my dick this morning." Louis playfully hits Harry's shoulder.

"Harold! Little ears!" The man cackles and Louis shakes his head. "You're a perv."

"You like it."

"Maybe." Harry is satisfied with the answer and decides to grab Chowder to show him his new tree. Once he sets the kitten down, he quickly jumps off of the tree and curls up in the box. "Looks like you did all that work for bloody nothin, love."

"Fucking boxes. I'm going to throw that out when he isn't looking." He crossed his arms and sticks his nose in the air.

"Aweee. Look at my big grumpy boy. Huffing and puffing." He pinches Harry's cheeks, causing the man to smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too and I love our little family." The word family makes Harry's heart warm up. He's always wanted one for himself. Now look at him. He remembers the first time he saw Louis. He was always so happy and his smile could shine for days. He constantly talked about his family and how they were his whole life.  Harry admired that. He loves his family but it wasn't as big. Now his little home is full like his heart and still growing.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Ew Hope, putting yourself in the story again? Cringe. I know but I'm a narcissist so I did it anyway. Sorry it's been a while. I'm so inconsistent. Thank y'all for sticking around this long. I love you 💚💙

I think this book will be 50 chapters soooo 10 more to go y'all.

How would y'all feel about a piercer Harry story with a Louis who wants to get pierced?