19. The Results

Louis hadn't come home yet and Harry started getting worried. He has texted a few times but to no avail. Louis was still locked up in the bathroom, waiting for the results when Niall comes banging on the door. "Louis, Styles has messaged you like 28 times. Are you okay in there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"Have you been crying? If you don't let me in, I know how to get past this lock." Fuck.

"Give me a bloody minute you blonde headed shit!" He hasn't looked at the test yet, fearing the results. If he were pregnant, that would make things hard for his future. He graduates in two months and he doesn't want to have to skip because his belly can be seen through his gown. If he's not, Harry might leave him because they weren't careful enough. He doesn't know what to hope for. He stands up and wipes his face of the tears, unlocking the door.

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know. I can't look yet, Ni. What if he leaves me?"

"He isn't a douchebag. He wouldn't do that, mate. If he has a baby, he will take responsibility."

"But what if he leaves because I'm young and irresponsible, even if I'm not pregnant."

"Well I'm pretty sure he took part in shooting his load into-" Louis slapped his hand over Niall's mouth.

"Jesus Christ, Niall. Shut up." Niall rolls his eyes and licks his friends hand, earning a smack to the back of the head. They laugh and Niall hands Louis his phone. "Take this, but don't tell me what it is." He hands over the pregnancy test and begins to text Harry.

Texting Haz 💚:

Princess 💙:
Harry, I've gotta talk 2 u.

Haz 💚:
Fucking hell, are you okay? Why haven't you txted me back?

Princess 💙:
I left my tellie in Niall's room. I've been in the bathroom 4 a while now. I got a pregnancy test...

Haz 💚:
What are the results?

Princess 💙:
I haven't looked yet. Promise you won't leave? Even if I'm not?

Haz 💚:
Never. I will never leave, whether you are having my child or not. I can't just drop you like that, Lou. Don't look at the test yet. I wanna see it with you for the first time. Need me to pick you up?

Princess 💙:
Yes please

That's all it took for Harry to walk out of the door. He has been sitting on the couch fully dressed, shoes and all, waiting for a response. Louis turns to Niall and says, "Harry is on his way."

"Are you not going to look at the test?"

"No and keep your mouth shut. I don't want to know yet."

"So, I'm the first to know?" He grins wide.

"Yes, Niall. You're the first to know. Now slide it into my pocket. He will be here soon."

"Oh shit, will he be pissed that I skipped practice?"

"Nahhh. You're fine." Soon enough, they hear a knock on the door. Louis starts putting his shoes on as Niall runs towards the front door. The shorter lad starts bouncing down the steps, trying to put his last shoe on while yelling, "Hey, you shit bag! Wait for me. He's my b..." He spots the man dress up in a trenchcoat and he looks so cuddly. He manages to squeak out, "Hi, Harry."

"Hello, Louis. I was just talking to 'shit bag.'" Harry doesn't even crack a smile, not wanting to break his facade of Big Bad Coach.

"Soooo are you mad that I skipped practice?"

"Louis told me he was snatching you so I wasn't surprised. Be there next time though." He patted his shoulder and looked at Louis.

"I left my phone upstairs. Come with me?" Louis give Harry a pout, who glances at Niall as if asking for permission. He nods and let's the man in. Louis and Harry head upstairs while Niall closes the door and heads to his kitchen to grab a bag of crisps, meanwhile the other two were upstairs snogging in his bedroom. Why they started? Who knows. They are deep into their make out session. Louis is on his tip-toes and has his hand placed on Harry's shoulder. Harry wraps his arms around the boy's waist, placing his hands on his plump ass. He bites Louis' lip and then they hear Niall gasp.

"Jesus fucking Christ. In me room? Are ya serious right now? I expected this from Louis but you, Mister Proper Ass Coach Styles." Harry backs up and scratches his neck, blushing. "Holy shit, he is blushing! I have to tell Li-"

"You won't tell anyone if you want to play next Saturday."

"Just Liam?"

Louis chimes in, "About that... Liam knows and he told Zayn."

"Excuse me?" Louis puts his hands up.

"I didn't tell. Niall did." Harry glares at the boy. "Oh, NiNi. If you tell anyone else, by the way, I will clip your ballbag off with my toenail clippers."

"Okay. Sorry, Lou. Sorry, Harry"

"Coach, not Harry. Coach."

"Yes, sir."

"Mmm," Louis trails his finger up Harry's chest, "look at you, boss man. You know, it's kind of hot when you're mean."

"Lewis! Shut the fuck up. Save your kinky fuckery for the bedroom, and not mine." Harry laughs at that and Niall feels proud.

"Well we should head out. C'mon, baby." He grabs Louis' hand and Niall is in shock because how does Harry switch from dick coach to sweet boyfriend?

*****

They just enter Harry's living room when Louis pulls out the test. "Are you ready?"

"Course, love." Harry snakes his hands around the blue eyed boy's waist and rests his head on top of the others, both looking down at the back side of the test, waiting for Louis to turn it. "I'm ready, boo." Louis sighs and turns it slowly, revealing a pink plus sign. His eyes start to tear up.

"Holy shit." He breathes out and rubs his hands on his face. He is about to freak out but Harry squeezes him lightly, moving his hand to the boys chin and lifting his face up to look at his own.

"Hey, baby. It's okay." He wipes the boy's tears with the pads of his thumbs then pecks his face all over, finally leaving a longer kiss on his mouth. "This isn't a bad thing, Lou. I know things will be tough with hiding and needing to be careful but that's only for another month. Then we can tell anyone. Your friends know, my mum knows. Everyone important to us know. You can even tell your sisters if you want to, lovely."

"Haz, I'm scared."

"Don't be scared, baby." He grabs his hand, leading the boy to the couch and sitting him down. He kneels in between his legs, one hand intertwined with Louis' and the other on his belly. "Look, Lou." He smiles and rubs circles into the boy's stomach. "You see that? There is a baby in there. Our baby, Louis. You're growing a child!" Louis starts to smile and more tears stream down his face. Harry leans up to give him a short kiss, putting their foreheads together. "I'm going to take care of you and this baby if it's the last thing I do. Nobody will hurt you. I swear to keep you safe, okay?" Louis nods with a big smile.

"I love you, Harry." He smiles and presses a soft kiss to his boy's tummy, then kisses him once more on the mouth.

"I love you too, princess."

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Oh shit, did you expect that? Probably. I'm hella predictable. I hope you enjoyed.

See you later, my beautiful bitchessss.