38. The Haircut

A couple of weeks have passed since the birth and the boys couldn't be happier. Niall, Liam, and Zayn have already showered them with gifts and literally have to be dragged out of Harry's house. Louis would help but he just got back on his feet as per doctors orders. Harry and Louis were playing with the babies when they both smiled for the first time. Harry was hiding his face with his hair then he would say, "peekaboo!" It was all fun and games the first few times until they recently started tugging his hair as hard as they could to get a reaction. He hates wearing it in a bun all of the time so he decides it's time for a change. Harry has to go grocery shopping anyway so he figures he could book an appointment before he goes. He decides not to tell Louis and surprise him instead. Harry calls Niall to keep Louis company while he goes out and not even two minutes later, he hears a knock on the door. He opens it to see a grinning Niall. "How in the world did you get here so fast?"

"Oh ya know.... Lou told me about your favorite little coffee shop near here and now I kinda spendmostofmytimetherewaitingforyoutocallaboutthebabies." Niall spits out quickly.

"You're a weirdo, mate. Anyway, Lou and the babies are sleeping. There is food on the counter for you while you wait."

"You know me too well, Styles."

"You realize you can call me Harry now? I'm not your coach anymore since you graduated."

"R-really?" He grins wide. "Thank you, Harry." Niall bows.

"Um yeah. Don't be weird about it though." They both laugh and Harry heads out the door.

*****

After getting all their groceries, Harry pulls up to a barber shop. He goes in and asks if they accept walk-ins. The stylist named Kendall decides that she will be his stylist. She unbuttons her top two buttons before seating him and asks what he would like to get done. He shows her a picture and she gasps, running her hands through his hair and smacking her gum annoyingly, "but your hair is soooooo pretty. Why would you ever cut it?"

"I just thought it was time for a change."

"I dunno. The curls make you look sexy."

"Yeah, my fiancé thinks so too but our babies keep pulling it so I figured it would be easier to manage. Now if you could cut it, that would be nice, ma'am." He gives an awkward smile and she stops flirting. She preps his hair before cutting but before she snips, he stops her. "Is there anyway I can donate my hair?"

"Yeah. Who do you want to donate it to?" He thinks about Louis and his mother. "I want to donate to Locks of Love. My fiancé's mother had leukemia before she passed. I just want to help in anyway I can." She nods and he smiles politely. She braids his hair before finally cutting it. He takes a picture but decides not to send it to Louis to keep the surprise.

He pays Kendall and she thanks him

He pays Kendall and she thanks him. Before he leaves, she stops him. "I wanted to apologize for flirting earlier. I can tell you really care about him. I hope you have a nice day." She smiles and he shakes her hand, exiting.

*****

Once he arrives home, he finds Louis in the bath. He asks where the babies are only to be ignored. "Where the fuck is your hair!?"

"Oh. I cut it."

"Obvious-fucking-ly. Why? Sprouts loved it."

"Yes. They loved it a little too much. My scalp was going to peel off soon." Louis gagged at the comment and Harry laughed. He asked, once again, where the babies were.

"Niall's mum wanted to meet the babies so I let him borrow them for an hour or so. I trust them both with my whole heart."

"I understand, baby. I'm going to go to my office and grade some papers while you bathe." He left the room and sat in his office chair. Soon after, a clean Louis makes his way into the office in nothing but a towel.

*****smut*****

Harry looks up, hearing the light footsteps. "Well hello. That was fast."

"If I'm honest, the short hair is kind of sexy."

"Oh?" Harry backs his chair up a bit, inviting Louis to sit on his lap. Louis declines the offer and instead attacks Harry's lips with his own, dropping the towel. He rubs down Harry's torso, reaching for his pants. "Baby, the doctor said we can't have sex for six weeks after the babies were born."

"Yeah. He said we couldn't have sex. He didn't say that I couldn't suck your dick." Louis grins smugly, getting on his knees and unbuckling Harry's pants only to find his cock already hard. Harry looks into Louis' dilated eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes." Louis practically rips Harry's pants off to get to his aching member. He takes Harry into his mouth and swirls his tongue around his tip, holding eye contact. Harry groans and wraps his hands in Louis' hair.

"God, Lou. You feel so good." Harry thrusts up into his mouth and Louis moans around him. "Fuck, Princess." Louis continues to bob up and down, swirling his tongue around. He uses his other hand to reach up and play with Harry's left nipple. Harry quirks an eyebrow. "That's new."

"Don't like it?" Louis questions.

"I didn't say that. It's actually hot as fuck."
Louis enjoys the praise and wraps his other hand around Harry's cock and leans up so suck his right nipple. Harry gasps and grabs Louis' ass. Louis flicks his tongue across his nipple a few times, teasing him. He pops off of Harry's nipple and moves back down to his dick. He continues to play with the left nipple while deepthroating him. Harry slides a finger into Louis' ass while he sucks him off and the boy moans around his dick, sending vibrations down him. He adds another finger and with every thrust of his hand, Louis puts Harry deeper in his mouth. They're both moaning messes. As soon as Harry finishes in Louis' mouth, he helps the boy up and bend him over the desk. Harry gets on his knees behind the boy and doesn't hesitate to dive his tongue into his hole. Louis squeaks in surprise, followed by some beautiful noises. Harry pulls away for a moment to say, "You looked so sexy, being a good little boy. When you looked up at me through your lashes with your mouth around my dick, you looked absolutely sinful." He slips his finger into Louis' ass along with his tongue and wraps a hand around to jerk him off. It didn't take much before he finished into Harry's hand. While Harry cleaned up, Louis just stayed in place trying to catch his breathe. They hadn't done anything sexual in a minute so he felt like he was in the clouds.

*****smut over*****

Niall brought the twins back and stayed for dinner with the boys. The babies were pretty hungry from being away from Lou. After they ate, they got milk drunk and passed out. Louis put them to bed while Harry cleaned up the dinner table and saw Niall out. Harry tucked Louis in and checked on the babies one last time before laying down with Lou. He saw Kimchi in her new claimed spot between the cribs and smiled, petting her. Soon enough, everyone was asleep and content.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Woahhhhh a third chapter today? Hells yeah. Also, what's a triple-update without some smut?

I'm a little rusty so the smut might now have been great but I tried. I love you lot. 💖