12. The Lovebites

*****smut*****
Louis is busy packing his things and it doesn't seem he will look at Harry for a little while. Harry gets a mischievous idea. While Louis is distracted, Harry decides to strip down. He isn't going to get the boy's attention, instead wanting to take him by surprise when he turns around. Once Harry is naked and all of his glory is showing, he goes to lean against the wall. The wall is farther than he thought... he slips slightly and his back slams against the wall, being noticed by Louis. Real fucking smooth. Luckily, Louis just thinks it was an act to get his attention. Either way, all thoughts are swiped away once he gets a good look at the very naked man in front of him. "Holy fucking hot Jesus." Louis' mouth is agape.

Harry pushes off of the wall and steps closer to the boy. "Actually, the name's Harry. Thanks though, princess." He wraps his arms around the boy's unfortunately clothed waist and presses a hot kiss to his neck. Louis turns into putty in his arms. Harry pushes Louis onto the bed. "Clothes off, now."

Louis hesitates, "Haz, I'm sore." Harry smirks, proud of himself. He can't resist that smirk. "Fuck it, my mouth isn't." Yet.

"Did you mean to switch those words around, love?" Louis doesn't understand until it clicks. Had he rephrased his previous statement, it would've sounded more like: "My mouth isn't, fuck it." Damn that man is witty. He sits up and pulls Harry inbetween his legs. "Clothes off, baby"

"I already told you that I'm sore," he pouts.

"That doesn't mean I can't look and enjoy." Louis just sits there shocked. He is so blunt. Harry pushes Louis onto his back and begins undressing him deciding that he would just do it himself. He kisses Louis roughly and bites his lip before letting go and pulling his shirt off. "So fucking beautiful." Louis blushes. Harry proceeds to leave love bites, starting at his neck.

"No marks. People will see."

"Good. Your senior prom is Friday and with the way you look, guys will be whipping their dicks out and throw them at you. I'm just showing that you're unavailable. I'd mark you before hand, but I have to spend all of Friday helping decorate while you get a day off. No one has to know who gave you then, anyway. I know you're mine." Harry bites down and Louis moans. He trails more kisses down his torso and gets to his pants.

"Niall and Liam will ask. What do I say?"

"Say you're talking to the most handsome man to exist and say you won't give a name." Louis laughs but moans and mutters an 'okay' after Harry palms him through his bottoms, pulling them down and leaving more love bites from his stomach to his thighs. "Are you sure you don't want me?"

"I can't I'm sore. Do something else. Fuck." He arches his back when Harry bites a freshly made mark on his thigh, right next to his cock.

"Like what, baby? What do you want me to do to you?" He grabs Harry's hair and pulls him closer to his ass, receiving a slight smack on the side of his thigh. "Words, princess. I want to hear it come out of your mouth."

"Fucking hell, I want your tongue." He moans.

"Where?"

"Inside me, please!" Harry quirks an eyebrow. "Please, daddy."

"Better." Harry stands and picks the boy up as if he were weightless. He then flips him over. Louis complies happily, resting on his elbows with his face in the mattress, pushing his voluptuous ass in the air. He then spreads his legs for Harry to show that he is ready. He positions himself at the end of the bed and bites his lip, looking at the recently wrecked hole in front of him. Without warning, he licks a big stripe from his balls up to the top of his crack. "Fuck, I love the way you taste so much." Harry growls before biting down on his ass cheek. Louis whines and Harry spanks him, earning another moan. "Hmm, you like that then? Like it when daddy spanks you?" Louis nods into the mattress. "Such a dirty boy." Harry enters him with his tongue, taking him by surprise. He let's out a loud scream. He pulls out his tongue and circles around the rim before pressing in at an awfully slow pace, daring Louis to whine again. When he does, he earns another spanking. Not that he is complaining. He fucking loves the sting afterwards. Harry fucks in and out of Louis with his tongue repeatedly. He goes as deep as he can before using both of his large hands to spread Louis' cheeks impossibly farther, shoving his tongue even harder into the boy. He is a moaning mess. He reaches for his cock, needing release more than ever. Harry pulls his tongue out of Louis and spanks him then grabs his hands, pinning his small wrists to his back with only one of his hands. "I want you to cum from just my mouth. I want you to see just how wrecked daddy can make you without even using my cock and without touching yours. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy." He moans out, loving how dominant Harry is being.

"Good. Now sit still, little princess. Let me take care of you." He dips back down, using his only free hand to spread Louis. He sticks his tongue back in and fucks harder than before. Louis needs to cum but knows he has to ask permission.

"Daddy, please, can I cum?"

"Such a good boy." He leans over Louis and bites his ear lobe, then whispers, "Cum." Louis does as he is told. After he comes down from his high, he rolls over and pulls Harry on top of him.

"Your turn." He smirks as Harry props his back on the headboard. Louis crawls up the bed and hovers over Harry. He kisses his neck and leaves a mark on his sensitive spot.

"Baby, people will notice. You can mark me after you graduate." Louis smiles because Harry sees a future for them.

"Cover this one with your hair." He continues to suck on the same spot until he is satisfied with the love bite. Louis crawls back down the man and takes his big cock into his hand without hesitation. He licks from the base, all the way to the head where he twirls his tongue around a few times. He looks Harry in the eyes then slides his head into his mouth, bobbing slightly. He then pops off and licks over the slit, pressing slightly, earning a loud groan from the coach. He wraps his mouth around Harry again, taking him as far as he can. When he looks back up at him, he has tears in his eyes. As he pushes further, one slips down.

"Fuck, baby. So strong. You look so pretty with your mouth wrapped around me." He puts his hand in Louis' hair. He moans and Harry pushes down slightly, making Louis take him farther. He almost gags but holds back, more tears trailing down his face. Good tears. Louis wraps his hand around what he can't fit in his mouth and give a firm grip. Harry bucks his hips up and gets a loud moan out of Louis, sending wonderful vibrations through his dick. Harry groans the boy's name loudly which encourages him to please the man even more. He bobs his head up and down until he can't breathe anymore he pops off of Harry and continued to tug on his dick at a fast pace.

"Fuck, Harry. You're so big. I love how sore you make me, daddy." He knows how much the narcissist in Harry loves to be praised. He begins to suck on the man again whilst rubbing his dick.

"Gunna cum, Lou." Louis moans and pulls off, opening his mouth more. Harry releases, most landing inside of Louis's mouth. He has cum around his mouth so he wipes it off with his finger and then sucks it clean. After he is done, he rests his head on Harry's thigh, next to the tiger tattoo and pants. He takes in Louis' appearance. The way his hair is perfectly tousiled, the way his lips are so plump and swollen, the way his soft cheeks are red and his piercing blue eyes are glossed over. "You're so fucking beautiful. Come here, my princess." He holds his arms open and waits for the boy to crawl into his arms.

*****smut over*****
"I don't know about you, but I need a nap." Harry laughs and kisses his forehead. They lie for a few moments before falling asleep peacefully.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

OOF

Was that smut shitty? If so, leave tips so I can make it better, please.

This was supposed to be the chapter with prom but I got carried away. Next chapter will be prom. 😁

Laters, beautiful bitches.