10. The Hotel

Harry gets back in his seat as their food arrives. The waitress says, "These are Filippo's Big Balls," and the boys can't help but laugh.

"What a name!" Harry exclaims. He has never sounded so old in his life. The waitress tried not to laugh at his reaction.

"Have a good night, sir."

"So, how is your food, sir?" Louis says, pretending to be the waitress.

"'S good but you calling me 'sir' is better," he smirks as Louis looks shocked. Why not push him further, "although, I think I prefer 'daddy.'" Louis chokes on his meatball.

"And you say I'm filthy." He rolls his eyes playfully.

"You are. Filthy boy."

"Daddy's filthy boy." Harry's pupils are getting larger by the second.

"Fuck."

"Language, bitch."

"I make the rules, princess. Now watch that pretty mouth of yours before I fuck it," he says in a serious tone. Louis' mouth is agape. "Ready for me I see? You might want to open a little wider, darling."

"Cocky are we?"

"You could say that." Harry winks. They finish their food and Harry tips generously. As Louis walks in front of him, he gives his firm ass a hard slap.

"Hands to yourself, Harold," he jokes.

"We both know you want my hands to touch every inch of your body. Keep walking, baby." Harry grabs his hand and they wall to the car.

"Haz, I'm cold."

"I told you to bring a jacket. Here take mine." He drapes his patterned Gucci jacket over Louis' shoulders, opens the door for him, then gets inside. Once seated, he places his hand on the smaller boy's upper thigh. They drive for a few minutes before Harry pulls up to a nice hotel.

"What are you doing? I have school tomorrow."

"Fuck it. I'll write you another note. I don't want to drive for three hours again." They get out of the car and walk inside. Harry asks for a suite with a king sized bed even though they will be cuddled up on one side. They walk down the halls and towards the elevator. Louis doesn't understand how Harry can pay for this plus their dinner.

"Jesus, Harry. How much money do you have? You're a football coach."

"I grew up with a wealthy family. Don't like to brag about it. Money is just a number. I don't want it to change your view of me."

"Handsome and Humble. Damn, you're a charmer."

"Prince Charming and Princess Lewis."

"Fuck you."

*****smutty smut*****

"You want to." Louis slaps Harry's arm as they reach the elevator. Right as they step in, Harry pushes the button to their floor then slams Louis into the wall and kisses him, sliding his hands from the boy's face to his plump ass. Louis entangles his hands in Harry's hair, tugging a bit. The man moans and slides his tongue over Louis' bottom lip, being accepted into his mouth immediately. Harry bites his lip extracting a beautiful moan from the other lad. "Fuck, princess. That has to be my favorite noise." Harry ruts his hips against Louis', earning another moan. They hear a ding then a gasp from a woman no older than 40. "Sorry." They both giggle and rush down the hallway holding hands like little kids. They get to their room and Harry slides the key card in, gaining access. They walk inside and kick off their shoes. Harry is quick to close the door. Once he turns around, Louis attaches his lips to Harry's. He smiles and kisses back whilst picking the boy up. Louis discards Harry's jacket that he was wearing and tugs on the man's top button. He finishes popping all of the buttons and throws the shirt, revealing Harry's tattooed torso. He soon gets set down onto the big bed. "Louis?"