23. The Annoying Friend

Harry lets Louis join practice so he can get ready to play his last game on Saturday. Once they get home, they are both quite tired and decide to lay down in Harry's room and watch a film. Harry being the nudist that he is, strips down to his boxers immediately but Louis stays in the clothes he wore at practice. Before the beginning credits even start rolling, Louis moves to straddle the man. "Hey, Haz?"

"Yes, baby?" Louis leans down and kisses Harry sweetly on the lips before moving down and placing more on his jaw.

"I just wanted to say thank you for letting me play." He continues kissing down Harry's chest and leaving marks along the way.

"I know how much football means to you, Lou. Plus the boys needed a proper goodbye."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He places a kiss between each word. Harry chuckles and rubs Louis' thighs.

"You don't have to thank me, princess. Although, I will let you continue to do what you're do-" He is cut off by Louis' phone ringing. They both groan and Louis reaches for his phone.

Missed call from Nialler...

Texting Nialler
Lewis:
Go away bitch

Nialler:
No. Pay attention to me. I'm bored.

Lewis:
U hve a right hand and a penis. Use em.

Nialler:
Well first off I'm left handed. Second, what could you possibly be doing that's more important than texting me 😤

Louis gets a mischievous glint in his eye and smiles. "Lou, what's that look for?" Harry asks suspiciously.

"Oh, nothing. Can I take a picture of you?"

"I suppose." Louis just smiles and snaps a picture of Harry gripping his thighs and his lovebite covered torso, sending it to Niall immediately.

Nialler:
Jesus, you could've just said so.

Lewis:
Not as fun & now I hve fuel for my spank bank.

Nialler:
Ew.

Louis laughs and throws his phone to the side, kissing Harry again. "What was that about?"

"Nothing, babe. Just Niall but don't worry, he won't be bothering us anymore. I told him we are busy."

*****Smut*****
"Oh, have something in mind, darling?" He quirks an eyebrow and snakes his arm around to grip the boy's ass. Louis laughs a little and grinds down, rubbing his ass against Harry's crotch, both unfortunately covered by clothing.

"Maybe, what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking you could ride me until your legs give out." Louis pauses his actions and his mouth is agape, being caught off guard by Harry's dirty words. "Have something else in mind, darling?" Louis shakes his head and crashes their lips together, their hot breathes mixing. Harry slips his fingers under Louis' sweats and pulls them down as the boy throws his shirt off. Once his pants are discarded, he sits up to slide off Harry's boxers. He then crawls down and slips the man's cock in his mouth without warning. "Fuck, baby. Always so eager for me." He wraps his hands in Louis' hair and thrusts his hips up, earning a moan that sends vibrations up his dick. Louis manages to take the whole thing before sliding back up and swirling his tongue around the head, all whilst looking up with innocent eyes. "Jesus, you look so sinful right now. Up." Louis obeys and straddles the man once more. He grinds his ass against Harry's dick and he groans, grabbing the boy's ass harshly and probably leaving bruises. Louis reaches over and grabs the lube from the nightstand and slathers it on Harry's cock. "Need to open you up, baby."