5. The Dressing Room

Louis wakes up to an empty bed feeling slightly disappointed but in all honesty, he expected it. He gets up and rubs his eyes with his small hands. After he has woken up a bit, he smells something amazing. He walks downstairs and into the kitchen to see a shirtless Harry with a man bun cooking pancakes and bacon. His mouth is watering. Whether it is because of the pancakes or a shirtless Harry, we may never know. "Good morning, little blue. How is the sleepy boy this morning?"

"I'm good but I'll be amazing once I get that in my mouth."

"Hmmm. Eager are we?" He says with a smirk, glancing down suggestively.

"No you fu....reaking pervert! I'm talking about the food," Louis says and pops his hip out and crosses his arms.

"Nice save, babe. Sit down." He does as he is told and Harry brings him a plate of food and a glass of orange juice. The closer he gets, he realizes how well those white shorts fit Harry's hips. "Here you go, princess," he says with a wink.

"You know, you really are a pain in my ass."

"You wish I gave you a pain in the ass." He cackles as loud as he can while Louis proceeds to throw a piece of bacon at the taller man.

"In your dreams, bitch."

"What I dream about is none of your business, Tomlinson." He smirks once more when Louis' face turns as red as a tomato. They finish eating in a comfortable silence.

*****

"Do you want me to drive you home?" the curly man asked politely.

"I might see if I can crash at Niall's. Dad called me earlier and he is on a business trip. My sisters and brother are staying with the grandparents."

"Okay. If you want to stay here, you can. You're always welcome."

"I'll see what Niall says."

Texting Nialler
Lewis:
Oi. Can I crash at yours tonite? Dad's out.

Nialler:
I wont be home tonight buddy. Ask Liam.

Fuck.

Texting Lima Bean
Lou:
Heyo, m8. Can I crash at yours?

Lima Bean:
I'm sleeping at Zayn's tonight. Ask Ni?

Lou:
Already did. Thanks anyway, bitch. Btw GET SOME 😏😎

"Any response?"

"Niall and Liam are both busy.. I can get a hotel room til dad comes back. I don't want to be a burden or over stay my welcome." He blushes again.

"You're not a burden. It's nice not being here alone. You're good company, Lou."

"Thank you, Haz."

"Haz?"

"Oh sorry. I-I mean Harry."

"No. I like it," he says with a sincere smile. "Get dressed. We are going out."

"I don't have clothes."

"Borrow mine. Follow me."

They go up to Harry's room and Louis sits on the bed. Harry goes to his closet and looks through his clothes. He grabs his smaller sweater along with some black skinnies. "Here you go."

"What are these?" Louis holds up a pair of black lace panties.

"I've seen you wear them before. They've never been worn. My sister's boyfriend bought them for her but she knew they wouldn't fit. I'm sure your ass would fit perfect in them."

"Oh. Uh thanks." He got dressed and showed Harry his outfit.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god."

"What? Do I look bad?" Louis asks with scared eyes.

"No, princess. You look perfect. That's my smallest sweater and it swallows you whole. Its fucking adorable."

"It's 'cause you are a beef bus, Harold."

"I think it's because you're a tiny, delicate flower."

Louis flips him off and Harry bites his finger. "Ouch you dick!"

"I'll let it pass this time but only because you were in pain."

"What would you do anyway? Put me in a corner?" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Of course not, little petal. I'd spank you." Louis stares at him in shock. Normally he wouldn't be into that type of thing but now he is tempted to piss Harry off. He smirks to him self. Let the games begin.

"Well, Coach Styles, I can't promise that I won't like it." This time Harry stares in shock. Louis brushes past him and slides on his favorite pair of Van's. "So, Harold, where are we going?"

*****

Harry decided to take Louis to the mall so they could goof around and do some shopping. Once they walk through the doors, Louis gets an idea. "Can we go to Victoria's Secret? I need new underwear. I don't have enough that I like." Harry looks around and clears his throat. He then nods and Louis leads Harry to the store. Louis heads straight for the lace, ignoring the plain Jane underwear. "Hey, Hazzie, can I get your opinion?"

"Of course. What is it?"

"Come to the changing rooms with me. I don't know which to get and it's hard to see my own ass."

"Uhm, are you sure?"

"Yeah. Come on." Louis grabs his arm and leads him to the room. He strips completely in front of Harry with no shame. He puts on the first pair. They were blush pink with a little bow on the front. "How are these?"

"They look great, honestly." Control yourself Harry.

Louis bends over to pick of the next pair, purposely wiggling his ass in Harry's face. Harry groans uncontrollably and Louis smirks as he puts on the next pair. They are sheer black panties with lace around the trim. "I like these ones. How about you?" He turns around, revealing everything and I mean everything to Harry. He might as well not even wear underwear.

"Fucking hell, Louis." Harry stands up and pins Louis against the wall. He kisses him roughly. At first Louis is shocked but soon reciprocates the kiss. Harry's tongue slides over Louis' bottom lip as he grabs his ass. Louis soon opens his mouth and moans as Harry grabs him harder and wraps Louis' legs around his waist. He bites the small boys lip and groans more when he wraps his hands in his hair ruining his perfect bun but he couldn't care less right now, considering the situation he is in. Just as he slides his hand under Louis' underwear, there is a knock on the door.

"Excuse me. There are more people who need to use the rooms. Hurry please."

Harry sighs and puts Louis down. They both blush once they realise what happened.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Wow, Hopie! A triple update? Yes. That's right. I'm an 18 y.o. girl with no life. I get bored.

I've never written anything dirty before. There may or may not be smut within the next couple of chapters. Bare with me, lovelies.

How do you feel about Mpreg?