27. The Bad Timing

Graduation is in just a few days so Louis decides to go to Niall a house and hang out and relieve some stress. He has the tiniest bump now but you don't notice it unless you're looking for it, being as he is only slightly over a month pregnant. "Fuck, Ni. Everyone is going to know." He runs his hands over his face and lets out a huff of air while pacing around the living room. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What do I do mate? Should I just skip graduation?"

"Louis. Shut the hell up, would you, lad? No one is going to notice. Especially not with the gown on. You need to chill your tits. What doing you say we grab some salt and vinegar crisps and watch a film?"

"Ew."

"You love salt and vine-"

"Shut your whore mouth. No. I will vomit right here." Niall puts his hands up in surrender. "Chocolate icecream?"

"Do you have pistachio?"

"Who the fuck keeps pistachio icecream?"

"Hope does. She bought some on break and made me try it. It's the best and I will accept no less." He crosses his arms and huffs.

"Lou, I don't have any. You're going to have to settle for chocolate."

"But, Ni," his voice cracks and he sheds a tear, "I really want it." He begins sobbing and hides his face. Jesus. Niall hugs the boy and offers to run to the store and get him some. Louis peeks up with a hopeful look. "Really?" Niall nods and Louis jumps up and down. "Thank you!" He hugs him tight. Louis decides he wants to stay and get comfy, choosing a film while Niall is out. He decides on The Little Mermaid.

*****Dirty content****

As he waits, he gets bored and decides to have a little fun. He takes his shirt off and lays on his stomach, pulling down his boxers just enough to she the top of his crack. He snaps a picture from the side, showing an amazing contrast of his plump ass compared to his slim torso.

Texting Haz 💚...

Princess 💙:
Nialls out I'm bored 😋

Just as the picture sends, he hears the front door open. Fuck that was quick. He puts his shirt back on in a rush and sits on Niall's bed, looking innocent. "Hey, mate. I'm back. I decided to just bring a couple of spoons instead of making a bowl for us both." Louis nods and smiles, setting his phone down while Niall sits next to him. "What film did ya pick, bud?" Louis smiles and presses play. "The Little Mermaid. Really?"

"I like to imagine Harry as Prince Eric. I miss Harry so this is the next best thing." Louis shrugs.

"Ouch."

"I'm kidding, dumbass. Gimme my icecream." He makes grabby hands and Niall gives it to him. A few minutes into the movie, Louis' phone vibrates. It's a picture from Harry. Oh shit. He can't just ignore him so he peeks up at Niall, seeing he isn't looking, and decides to open the text. His eyes widen.

Haz 💚:
Fuck, princess. Can't wait for you to come home.

Harry is wearing a small pair of pink shorts. He grabs his semi-hard cock through his shorts, taking a picture and pressing send along with his message. Louis is drooling at the photo when he hears a gasp. "Jesus fucking Christ on a cracker! Is that Coach?" He looks disturbed. Louis looks up, trying to keep his shit together, and let's put a puff of air.

"Why were you looking over my shoulder, you twat?"

"You weren't paying attention to the movie. I wanted to see what was so important." Niall still hasn't stopped staring at the phone in shock so Louis turns it away.

"Are you fucking satisfied?"

"Absolutely not but he is about to be." He cackles and Louis slaps his arm. "He is pretty filthy. Didn't expect that from him. He's just... too.... proper and strict." Louis giggles.

"You have no idea. He is the least proper person I've ever met. Once we graduated, maybe we can all hang out. I think you'd like him."

"I don't know if I can look at him the same."

"Oh shut up. It's not that bad."

"Easy for you to say. You've had that in your ass."

"Niall!" He screeches and slaps the boy's arm.

"I'm not wrong." Louis rolls his eyes and they finish the movie. Once it's done, Louis is feeling rather nauseated from the icecream. He has thrown up a few times already so Niall texts Harry. Within a few minutes, he is at the door with a worried look on his face. He notices that Harry is wearing those shorts along with a white t-shirt. Niall clears his throat. "Erm, nice.. outfit?" Harry looks down in horror.

"I just ran out of the house. I didn't even realize I was wearing them. I only put them on to-" he pauses, "you know what, never mind. Where is Louis? Is he okay?" Niall rubs his nose and leads Harry inside and to the bathroom. The sight of Louis on the floor crying with his head rested against the bathtub breaks Harry's heart. "Oh no, baby. Are you okay?" He kneels down and pulls Louis into a hug. Niall watches from the doorway. What the fuck? This is new. He is used to seeing the stern, all-serious Coach Styles. Seeing him be sweet and caring is weird. He is snapped out of his thoughts when Louis starts coughing and grabs the toilet bowl. "My poor boy. You're okay. You're doing so good, blue. Let's get you some medicine and get you back home, yeah?" Louis nods. They both stand up and Harry kisses Louis' forehead. "Go sit downstairs, love. I'll gather your stuff." He sends him off with a pat to the bum. He then turns to Niall who is smirking and blushes.

"You. Are. Smitten." Harry shrugs.

"Fuck up, mate."

"Didn't know you could be so sweet of I'm honest. Louis tells me stories but I was skeptical. I like the nice Styles."

"Only for him. Don't get your hopes up, sweetpea. I'll see you at graduation." Niall laughs and helps Harry get Louis' things. They head down stairs and Niall gets some meds for Louis to help with his nausea. Louis goes to take them. "Wait!" Both boys turned to Harry, confused.

"What?," both boys say.

"Is it safe for the baby?"

"Louis will be fine."

"Wha- no the baby baby."

"Ohhhh. Yeah it's safe. I checked before."

"Niall is almost as protective as you are, Haz." Harry smiles and glances over to the Irish lad.

"Maybe you're not too bad.... Bread." He smirks, thinking he is funny. The other boys groan.

"It's bread bitch, Harry. Not just bread. That's weird."

"No, actually it's Niall," he chimes in, earning two scoffs in response. They all laugh after a few minutes and Louis and Harry head home.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Sorry for not updating a lot recently. I've been stressed out and having a lot of anxiety problems. I decided to update for now. I love you guys.

What would you like to see in future chapters?