35. The Update

Harry wakes up early in the morning. He is groggy so he looks around and sees Louis sleeping peacefully next to him. "Baby, hey. Wake up." He kisses Louis gently and the boy rolls over on top of him and wraps around him like a koala.

"No," he says, hiding his face in the pillow. Harry just kisses his cheek and embraces him.

"Louuuuu."

"Shhhhh. Let me sleep. You're comfy."

"Louissss." He gently pushes the boy off of him and kisses his tummy before leaving the room. When he comes back, Louis is in the same spot, pouting.  "Look. I made you a cuppa to celebrate 8 months," Harry states with a giant grin. Louis sits up and rolls his eyes playfully.

"You're lucky I love you, you bun-headed bastard."

"Louis William Tomlinson. We have to set a good example for our sprouts. No bad words." Louis scoffs, sipping his tea.

"Fuck that."

"I will spank you." He points a finger at the boy.

"Please do." Louis smirks and Harry's mouth sits agape.

"Nope. Just cause you asked for it."

"Fuck. Shit. Bitch. Cunt. Damn. Now will you spank me?"

"Our children are doomed."

*****Smut*****

"Oh shut up." He sets his tea to the side and wraps his arms around Harry's neck while straddling him, Harry wraps his arms around the boys waist and leans in for a kiss. Louis grinds his bare ass against Harry's unclothed front.

"Fuck," Harry says hotly. Louis backs up with a smug grin and looks Harry in the eyes.

"Hm. Now look who is being naughty." Harry grabs a handful of Louis ass and pulls him so close that their stomachs touch. He rolls them over so he is on top of Louis and in between his legs.

"Not near as naughty as you've been, darling." He bites Louis' lip and kisses down his chest, hands running down Louis' sides. He stops and licks over his left nipple before biting it gently.  Harry grabs Louis' legs and places them over his shoulders. "Do not touch yourself and do not cum until I say you can. Understand?" Louis nods. "Words, Louis."

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He grabs both of Louis' ass cheeks and spreads them, licking his hole without warning. Louis moans and pushing into Harry's face. "Stay still," he says with a small slap to the side of Louis' bum. His tongue dives into the boy unexpectedly and the boy reaches down to grab Harry's hair. As much as Harry loves when Louis pulls his hair, he isn't following orders. "Tsk tsk tsk. Naughty boy." Harry gets up and walks to the closet. He comes back after a few moments to see a confused Louis. He just smirks and walks towards him. "Arms up, baby." Louis does as told and Harry reveals that he grabbed a black tie. He wraps it around Louis' wrists and ties them to the headboard. He backs up to take in the wonderful sight. Once he is satisfied, he gets back into his previous position and resumes immediately, adding in a couple fingers next to his tongue which leaves the boy a whining mess.

"'Arry please."

"Please what, baby."

"Need you. Now." He crawls up the bed and catches Louis' lips with his.

"Need me to what?" Louis groans in annoyance and need.

"I need you to fuck me. Now, Harry, please." Harry licks his lips and kisses Louis' roughly. He grabs his own dick and lines it up with Louis' wet hole and pushes in. He starts thrusting mercilessly, not giving Louis time to adjust but he loves the pain. Louis arches his back and Harry stops and Louis whines. Harry places a gentle hand on Louis' belly. "Don't arch. Too much pressure on the babies." Louis doesn't understand how one man can be so caring and gentle yet sexy and rough at the same time but he is living for it.

"Okay. Okay. Just get on with it." Harry pushes into the boy slowly, teasing him. "Daddy, please," he cries. Harry slams in harshly, pounding to no end. His thrusts are hard and fast but his hand is gentle, while holding Louis' tummy. He fucks the boy so hard, his bun loosens up. He keeps one hand holding Louis but uses the other to pull the hair tie out of his hair and toss it, making his hair fall loose into his face, not stopping the whole time. Louis thinks it's the sexiest thing he has ever seen. Harry sucks on the boys neck, leaving mark after mark, still thrusting with force.

"Harry, I need to-"

"Not yet, baby." Harry gets impossibly closer to Louis, making his cock go even deeper. Louis has tears streaks down his face as he bites Harry's shoulder. "Fuck. Cum for me now." And he does, instantly. Harry fills him up before pulling out and untying his wrists. He rolls beside the boy, opening his arms.

*****Smut over*****

They both lay there panting in each other's arms. Harry looks at his phone to check the time. "I think your tea is cold, love."

"Don't care," Louis says in a daze. After a few seconds, Louis shoots up. "I'm 8 months." Harry just smiles, amused.

"We've established this."

"I was tired and horny. I didn't even hear what you said if I'm honest."

"I figured. Who can blame you, I was naked and I had a cup of tea. What could have been better?"

"You cocky dickhead." He slaps his shoulder playfully.

"Mm. Maybe. Anyway, we should probably get up now. Mr. Clifford is expecting a call to see if you're going to uni for football or not. He knows about the Gap year but he needs to know why."

"Oh shit." Louis grabs his phone and calls the man. Harry only hears one side of the conversation. He sits nervously, listening to Louis explain the pregnancy and waits to see if the coach still wants him. After talking for a few minutes, Louis sets the phone down and stares at the wall with a blank face.

"Lou?" He shakes the boy. "Lou. Are you okay, little petal?" Louis turns his head to Harry and bites his own lip, trying to hide a grin. He breaks out into a big smile making Harry smile too. Louis stands up and jumps on the bed excitedly. Harry laughs, "Careful, careful, sweets." Louis tackles Harry in a hug and Harry embraces him fully.

"He still wants me, Haz."

"You scared me for a second, you fucked."

"You're right, our children are doomed." They both laugh and just lay there, happy.

♡♡♡♡

A/n

Yooooo, I suck and haven't updated for a minute buuuuttttt here we are now.

I think this is the worst smut I've ever written in my almost 19 years of living. I'm super out of it lately. Work is shitttttt. But I love y'all and I wanted to update for those of you who still read this. 💙💚 Have a blessed day, babes.