3. The Car Ride

Louis wakes up and looks at the time on his phone with panic written on his face. "Fuck! I'm 30 minutes late." He gets out of bed as fast as he can and notices he has 3 missed calls from Niall and 2 from Liam.

Lewis:
Tell Liam I woke up l8. Be there soon.

He shuts his phone off and runs to his dresser. He doesn't have to dress perfect because he will change into his uniform for the game anyway. He grabs a random pair of underwear, some black skinnies, and an Adidas t-shirt. He heads to the bathroom and gets dressed after brushing his teeth. He rushes downstairs and to the front door, sliding on his Van's and grabbing his bag from the closet. Once outside, he remembers Niall was supposed to be his ride.

"Guess I'll be walking then." He groans as he thanks God for a home game.

Texting Nialler
Lewis:
How pissed is Styles?

Nialler:
He isn't here yet. No worries, man.

He sighs in relief and makes his way towards the football field. It's about a 15 minute walk. He puts his earbuds in but before he can turn on music, he hears a car horn behind him and shouts, "Fuck!"

The window of the Range Rover rolls down and Louis did not expect to see the man in the front seat. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Walking to the fields. What the fuck does it look like I'm doing, Styles?" He says with his hands on his hips and a leg popped out.

"Langauge, princess. I don't want to hear words like that come out of your pretty mouth. Now, get in."

Louis blushes and says, "It's okay, really, sir..I mean Harry. I can walk."

Harry rolls his eyes, "Nonsense. We need you in good condition for the game and if you walk, you'll be even later than you already are. Get in."

Louis doesn't argue and hops in the passenger side. He puts on his seatbelt and waits for Harry to start driving. "What are you doing on my street anyway?"

"There is a nice coffee shop pretty close to here. Didn't realise this was where you lived. The game was postponed an hour but I decided a little practice before the game wouldn't hurt so I didn't say anything to the boys."

"Ah. Okay, well thanks for driving me."

"My pleasure, darling." He said with a sincere smile. Louis blushed and looked at his hands not knowing how to respond. "How is your hip?"

"Oh, it's fine. Forgot it was there honestly. Haven't touched it since yesterday."

"Louis, you need to keep an eye on it. We don't want you getting an infection."

"It's just a little scratch, Harold. I'll just slap a bandaid on there and call it a day."

"It's more than just a scratch, Lewis. I'm going to clean it up when we get to the locker rooms."

"Har-"

"Do not argue with me. I'm checking on it and that's final." He said with a disappointed dad look.

"Okay, daddy." Louis sassed with a roll of his eyes and crossed arms.

"Excuse me?"

"I said okay, daddy."

Harry's pupils dialated to double their normal size and he cleared his throat. "Don't call me that."

"Why not?"

"Bad things will happen, Tomlinson. There will be consequences."

"Hmmm. Like what? Are you gunna spank me?" Louis said jokingly, trying to make conversation.

"I just might," he stated seriously. Louis was dumbstruck, obviously not expecting that response. "Close your mouth. Don't want to catch flies."

*****

"Hello, team. Head to the field and practice. I'll be out there in a moment. No goofing off. Tomlinson, stay here."

The boys exited the room while Louis groaned and sat on the nearest bench. "Pants down. I need to check your hip."

Louis remembered the pair of underwear he grabbed this morning. They were completely see-through, pink lace panties. There is no way he could take his pants off without his coach seeing him in all of his glory. "It's okay, Harry. Really. I'll check it later. I can-"

Harry cut off his rambling by putting a hand over his mouth. "I told you in the car, I am checking your scratch unless you want to sit on the bench for the whole game to prevent any further injuries." He raised an eyebrow. Louis slowly slid down his football shorts and hid himself with his tiny hands. They didn't quite cover everything. Let's just say that his ass and dick were the only things that weren't small on his body. Harry's eyes widened as he realized why the boy was so hesitant. He brushed it off and continued anyway. "Stay here while I grab the first-aid kit."

"Hurry. I don't want anyone else to see this." He motions toward his underwear.

"Don't worry. You're beautiful, plus the boys are busy practicing. You are for my eyes only." A smug grin spreads across his face and he grabs the kit, returning to the young adult. Louis blushes immensely and waits patiently, thinking about the words that came out of his mouth. If Harry wants to play, he can play too.

Louis removes his hands and pretends to drop his phone behind the bench. He bends over the seat to grab his phone and smirks when he hears the older lad gasp. "Oh sorry. I dropped my phone." He turns back around with everything below his waist hidden by nothing but his sheer, laced panties. It doesn't leave much to the imagination. He sits down and stares at Harry with an innocent smile. "Are you going to clean me up or just stand there all day?"

"Uhm, right. My apologies." He coughs awkwardly and walks to the boy, bending down and cleaning up his cut. He puts a bandage on gently and backs away. As he looks at Louis, he realizes that his shorts are completely discarded a few feet away. Louis stands up and starts towards the shorts. He teasingly bends down once more, making sure Harry sees. He begins to put his shorts back on and strut out of the door. "We might have to get you a smaller size." Louis looks at his coach with confusion present on his face. 'Those shorts do not do that wonderful, wonderful arse justice." Harry states as he walks by the boy and slaps his ass. "Don't just stand there. Head to the field, princess." Louis does as he is told, replaying his coaches words once more in his head as he watches him walk away. The things he would let that man do to him.

♡♡♡♡
A/n
Who wants to join me for a nice cuppa holy water? This story might get smutty. Is it too soon?