6. The Business Trip

After shopping, Harry and Louis went out for food. They never spoke about what happened in the dressing rooms. Once they got home, they were tired. "Can I go to bed?" the smaller of the two asks.

"Course, darling. What about dinner?"

"I'm not too hungry. We ate pretty late today. Is it okay if I take a shower first?" He looks down at his feet and plays with his fingers.

"Yeah. You don't need to ask. Do you want me to show you how to work the shower? I always have trouble figuring out other people's showers if I'm honest," he laughs lightly.

"That'd be nice. Thank you, Harry."

They walk to his bathroom and he shows Louis where everything is. He gets in the shower and cleans himself thoroughly. He has school tomorrow. Ew. He hops out of the shower and dries himself off. Shit. I didn't bring clothes. He wraps the towel around his waist and creeps out of the room only to see a large pair of pajamas lays out on the bed. He smiles because Harry was so kind. Harry didn't realise that Louis had gotten out of the shower and walks right into his room just as the boy drops his towel. "Oh shit, fucking hell. Sorry. Fuck I'm sorry." Harry scurries out of the room with a red face. All Louis can do is laugh. No need to be embarrassed. Not like he hasn't seen it before. Louis finishes getting dressed and begins to walk to the livingroom in hopes of finding Harry. Before he gets out of the door, he trips over the pants because they're too long.

"For fuck sake," he groaned. He takes the pants off. His t-shirt covers his bum anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. After arriving to the livingroom, he spots Harry on the couch with a pillow and blanket. "What're you doing, Haz?"

"'M kind of tired. I figured you'd want privacy," he says and darts his eyes to the t.v..

"Oh... well.. can you sleep with me please?" he asks shyly.

"Of course, princess. I didn't know if I creeped you out earlier with the whole... ya know," he makes a grabby motion with his hands and Louis just laughs.

'No, you big oaf. I rather enjoyed it if I do say so m'self," he says and tilts his head to the side with the cheekiest of cheeky smiles. "C'mon now. Let's go to bed." He holds his hand out without thinking but Harry gladly takes it as they make their way up to the room. Louis gets on the bed and crawls across on all fours like a child. Harry just notices that the boy he is fond of hasn't been wearing bottoms this whole time. He can't help but to stare at Louis's lace clad ass as he crawls. Louis turns his head towards Harry and catches him staring. "Like what you see there?" he smirks, trying to play a game. Harry just smirks back.

"Maybe I do, princess." Louis freezes at Harry's words. Damn this man can play. "Where'd your pants go? We don't want little blue getting cold now, do we?"

"They were too big. I tripped over them," he says with embarrassment written all over his face.

"Awe. Is that what that bang was? You moaned so I figured it was good." The man shrugs.

"I did not! That was a noise of pain you idiot!"

"Sure, babe. Whatever floats your boat." Harry gets on the bed and lays by the boy. "Good night, Lou. Sweet dreams."

"Wait," he whispers, "will you hold me?"

Harry smiles and spoons the boy. "Gladly, love." Soon the boy falls asleep but the older lad stays up, wanting to savor this moment forever. He cuddles closer to Louis and squeezes him lightly with a kiss to the temple. He didn't realise that his movements had woken the boy up. He finally falls asleep, content with his current position but Louis lies awake with a smile on his face.