24. The Pet Store

They wake up early on Saturday morning and have nothing to do after Harry makes pancakes for Louis. "Hazzy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm bored." Louis flings himself into the couch and Kimchi hops onto him immediately, earning a groan then a giggle. He pets her and kisses her five times on the nose. Harry laughs at the way Louis plays with her, secretly taking a picture but nobody has to know that. He sets his phone down and walks over to the boy, looking down at him.

"Well what do you want to do?"

"You, but my ass is too sore." Harry cackles and Louis jokingly rolls his eyes.

"How about we go shopping?" He thinks about it for a minute before nodding. Harry feeds the dog what is left of the pancakes along with some canned dog food then heads up to his room. They get dressed and get into the car, Harry opening the door for his boy before walking over to the driver's side.

"Harry?" He hums in response. "Can we actually stop by the pet store?"

"What for?"

"Well your little lie made everyone believe that I work at the pet store and they want to visit. I love animals and need money anyway so I figured, why not apply?"

"You don't need money, princess. I've got you."

"I know but I hate taking it from you and never giving anything in return."

"You give me you and that's all I could ask for, baby blue. But if you really want the job, I'll take you."

"Thank you, Harry!" He leans over and presses kisses all over the man's face. Harry fonds at the boy.

"No problem, baby." They arrive at the pet store and Harry asks, "do you want me to come with?"

"It's okay, Haz. We could see someone we know." Harry nods as Louis heads in. He looks over at the counter and sees a short girl with freckles and blue eyes. "Hi, um, do you work here?" He looks at her uniform and mentally slaps himself.

"Nah. I just wear the uniform for fun. Isn't it sexy?" She strikes a pose and shoots him a silly face, causing them both to burst into a fit of laughter, earning looks from around the shop.

"Extremely. I was actually wondering if I could get one myself."

"Ahh. I'd offer you the uniform with a skirt but the guys would already drool at your booty in pants, let alone a skirt." Guys. How did she know?

"Wait, what give you the impression that I'm gay?" He smiles and jokingly places and hand on his hip.

"Well first, what straight man has an ass like that. Second, I saw you and lover boy smooching in the car. He has been looking in the window since you came in, love." Louis glances back to find that she is right. He waved and turns back to her, smiling. "Anyway, my name is Hope. How can I help you?" She gives a bright smile.

"I'm Louis. I was actually wanting an application. Do I need to speak with the manager or anything?" He suddenly gets shy.

"No worries, bub. I am in charge of firing and hiring. Everyone who has applied are usually poop heads and I reallllly don't want to work with them. You seem chill though."

"Poop heads?"

"I don't cuss. I'm a good boy." They both laugh and she continues, "I have a dirty mouth over text but I'm too much of a pansy to cuss out loud."

"That's an interesting trait." He laughs with her.

"Indeed. Anyway, you can just text this number to set up a schedule." She hands him the card and he looks confused.

"Schedule for what?"

"You've got the job, darling." They hear the bell of the door go off, meaning someone has come in. Louis feels arms wrap around him. His mouth is still agape at the information Hope gave him.

"Close your mouth, don't want to catch flies," Hope and Harry say at the same time. They give each other shocked faces and fist bumps, making them explode at the end.

"Oh God." Louis groans. "Now I'm stuck with two of them." They both laugh and Louis rubs his forehead in fake frustration.

"Heyyyyy. I don't bite. Well, not usually," Hope says and shrugs.

"I like her." Harry laughs and thanks the girl. She waved them good bye.

"Have fun, love birds. Bring me a baby!" They all laugh once more and Louis decides to shoot her a text when they're in the car. He grabs the card and types her number into his phone.

Texting Hope...

Unknown Number:
Hey hoop. This is Louis ! ! I can start whenever

He looks at the text and laughs at the spelling error.

Unknown Number:
Hope*

Hope:
Lmao. I like hoop. It's new. How's Monday at 11, Leward?

Louis shows Harry the name and they both cackle.

Leward:
Gr8 4 me hoop !

Louis shuts his phone off and smiles. "Think you'll like working there?"

"I don't know. She reminds me of you," he sasses. Harry fakes hurt then smiles.

"Good thing you love me."

"You're right."

"I have a feeling you two will become good friends." Louis nods and they begins their drive to the mall. Once they arrive, Harry grabs Louis' hand and drags him towards a strange shop.

"Harold, where are you taking me?"

"Leathers and Lace." He wiggles his eyebrows and drags the boy in. His face turns red as Louis spots Liam and Zayn. "Oh fuck." Louis waves at Liam, all four boys standing in shock.

"Louis, you tell no one." Liam whispers and Zayn sends a pleading look.

"Zen boy, you saw nothing." He isn't as worried since he knew Liam already told him. Zayn nods and they all burst out laughing, even Harry. This surprises the boys.

"Well Coach, you pretty much dragged him in here. What were you planning on buying?" Louis speaks before Harry gets the chance to respond to Zayn.

"Ropes, for our broken football net. Closest store around."

"Mhm. I bet." Zayn looks at Harry knowingly. "I don't know actually. I think Styles had something else in mind."

"Well, Malik, I was actually planning to get rope. Not for a football net though. Your little buddy here is rather experimental. Figured I'd show him some things." The three student's jaws drop the the floor and Harry chuckles loudly at their faces. Soon the rest join in. They could get used to this.

♡♡♡♡
A/n

Heyo. I know it's super dumb but I'm Hope. Shocker. The picture up top is me. I think I captured my personality pretty decently. I'm probably a lot more awkward but, eh.

If you wanna follow my main on Insta, it's @/therealhazzie and my fanpage is the same as Wattpad.

Anywhore, you guys said you would like another story. I don't know how long it will be but I can start preparing chapters.

↓↓IMPORTANT SHIT↓↓

I've decided to let you guys pick the topic for the next one. I got some ideas off of Instagram. The plots are basically a cute meeting in an airplane or an awkward meeting in an elevator. I'll let you decide.

Airplane or elevator?