31. The Wrong Man

Harry is out buying groceries and Louis sits at home alone and bored. He decides to clean around the house and stumbles upon a pair of Harry's sister's old heels. Naturally, he tries them on and checks himself out. "Fuck yes." He goes to his and Harry's room and fishes out some white lace panties, putting them on. He then hears a knock on the door. Harry's hands must be full. That man never makes two trips. Louis makes his way down stairs and makes sure he looks good before opening the door for Harry. "Need some help, daddy?" Louis says before looking at the man. He looks up only to find that it is not Harry. "Oh fuck!" He hides his body behind the door. "Um, Mr. Irwin... Hi. What are you doing here exactly."

"Well I was going to see how the whole promise ring plan went. According to the ring on your finger, I assume well. Also, you aren't a student anymore so call me Ashton."

"Wait, you knew?"

"Duh, I'm Harry's best friend."

"So Harry does have friends. Huh. Interesting." Ashton laughs and then remembers that there is a half naked boy behind the door.

"Well I better get going considering," he paused and moves his hand up and down, gesturing to the boy's attire, "wouldn't want Harry getting the wrong idea, y'know?"

"Yep. Sounds good. Bye bye." Louis slams the door and runs to the room, well attempts to, before faceplanting into the bed and groaning. He stays in the same spot for a few minutes until he hears the bedroom door open. He glances beside him to see Harry walking in, taking his belt off.

*****Smut*****

"I've heard someone has been a bad boy today." Louis' face flushes and he buries it back into the pillow. "Not speaking either, pumpkin? You know, you're going to have to be punished, right?" Louis nods and rolls himself into a burrito with the blanket so that only his eyes are showing and he looks at Harry. "You've got to be more careful, love. Can't be showing your beautiful body off to the wrong man. Do you understand that?" Louis nods again and Harry sits on the bed, belt still in hand. "Use your words, baby. Don't want more spankings, do we?"

"No, sir."

"Good boy." Harry pats his lap and Louis positions himself over the man's knees, head resting just off of Harry's lap, and waits for his spankings. "Since it wasn't on purpose, I'm going to let you off easy, okay? We are only doing five."

"Thank you." Louis whispers. Harry puts his arm under Louis' head and rubs his shoulder soothingly.

"Ready?" Louis nods and Harry gives the first spanking, earning a whimper from Louis. He is used to just Harry's hand. This stings much more. He whips him again and Louis bites down slightly on Harry's arm. Another spank has Louis with tears running down his face. "Do you need me to stop, baby?" Louis shakes his head. Harry deals out two more spankings and rubs the spot gently before leaning down and kissing it. "You did good. Now, on your knees for me, love." Louis complies immediately. "The heels are a wonderful touch. Fucking amazing actually." Louis blushes and unbuttons Harry's pants, pulling them to his ankles, along with his boxers. Harry kicks them off completely and Louis sees that he is already hard. His eyes widen and he bites his lip. Harry smirks and unbuttons his shirt, throwing it across the room. Louis doesn't hesitate to take Harry's dick into his mouth, causing a surprise groan to come from the man's lips. "Fucking hell." He leans his head back with his elbows on the mattress, closing his eyes tightly. Feeling Louis' warm mouth around him moving so sinfully causes him to tangle his hands in the boy's hair, bucking his hips up. Louis moans around his cock, sending perfect vibrations down his shaft. "Up. Now," Harry says breathlessly. "On the bed, blue." Louis stands up, bending over to take his heels off. Harry walks up behind him, grabbing his hips and grinding against his ass. "No no, baby. Wanna fuck you with your heels on." He grips the boy tighter, picking him up and putting him on his hands and knees on the bed. Louis whimpers due to his throbbing cock being trapped in the lace panties.

"'Arry please." He perks his ass up, calling for the man. Harry's eyes grow impossibly darker. He wants to take the boy right now but he needs to learn his lesson.

"Jesus, Lou. You're making this punishment hard."

"'M sorry, daddy. I-I need you. Please," he whines, gripping the sheets until his knuckles are white.

"Fuck it." He gets behind the boy, ripping the panties off of the boy. "We'll buy you more." He throws the ruined underwear and licks Louis' hole without warning.

"Ahh, Harry, please. Need you now!" He cries. Harry prods his finger along with his tongue into Louis, who pushes back against the man as a way to ask for more. He shove in another finger and moves at a rapid pace. Soon enough, he adds a third until Louis is squirming and can't take anymore. "Please, daddy," he cries again. Harry pulls his fingers out and leans over the boy to whisper in his ear.

"Tell daddy what you want." He bites his ear and grinds against Louis' ass, receiving a moan.

"Fuck me. Please just fuck me. I need you, please, please, please," he begs, out of breath. Harry lines his cock up and slams into the boy. Louis collapses, the man making him weak He presses his face into the mattress. Harry grabs his waist and pulls his ass back into the air.

"Already so wrecked," Harry says and pulls out, only to push back in even faster. Louis props himself back up on his hands and Harry creates a hard and fast pace, slamming into the boy continuously. Each slap of skin on skin comes with a moan from the boy and a deep groan from Harry. He goes harder than he ever has before. Louis reaches one hand up and grabs the head board when Harry wraps an arm under Louis, pounding so hard that the floor gets scuffs from the bed. He bites the boy's shoulder, trying to contain himself, which gets harder with each broken noise from Louis' lips. Harry rubs Louis' bump gently with one hand, but leaves nail marks on Louis' hip with the other. With each slam into the boy, Harry pulls him closer by his waist, Louis screaming his name along with wrecked sobs. Louis drops his head, his fringe sticking to his sweaty forehead.

"Can't last much longer, daddy. Please."

"Almost there, princess." He pounds faster, bruising Louis' ass cheeks with each thrust of his pelvis against him. Harry says Louis' name with clenched teeth. "Fuck. Cum, baby." Harry fills him up with cum, fully sending Louis over the edge. White streaks mark the sheets. Both men collapse and hold each other as they breathe heavily.

*****Smut over****

Louis rests his head on Harry's chest as Harry plays with his hair. They soon catch their breathes and Harry brushes Louis' fringe out of his face to kiss his forehead. "Wanna shower, darling?"

"Tomorrow. Need sleep," he mumbles. Harry giggles a bit, kissing the boy all over his face.

"Sweet dreams, blue. I love you."

"I love you too, 'arry." They both fall asleep with soft smiles on their faces, tangled in each other's embrace.

♡♡♡♡

A/n

The smut was prolly shit. Haven't written it in a while. Sorryyyy.

Anywhore, LOUIS WAS SO FUCKING LOUD AT MADRID. I LITERALLY SOBBED AND MY FRIENDS WERE CALLING MY MOM TO CHECK UP ON ME. Little do they know, it was just my Larrie heart bursting.

Fucking princess fucking park. I love you guys. 💚💙