17. The Breakfast

A/n
Yo, I usually do these at the end. I just wanted to say that I got the idea for the cooking scene from an Instagram post and decided to elaborate on it. :) Read on my children.

Sunday Morning
Louis wakes up early, deciding he wanted to treat his favorite coach by making breakfast. He fell asleep in his panties last night so he wants to cover up before heading to the kitchen. He throws on a big t-shirt of Harry's and makes his way down stairs. He gathers his ingredients for pancakes and begins cooking, well attempting anyway. He finishes the first plate and looks at it for a moment. "Fuck. That looks like a dirty sock." He pushes it to the side. Let's try again. Just as he starts to pour, he feels a body against his. He then feels Harry's mouth press to his ear, hot breath making him shiver.

"Need help, darling?"

"No. I've got it. Go away." Louis shooes him and turns around. "What the hell are you wearing?" He looks him up and down taking in the patterned white outfit.

"What? You don't like?" Harry smirks and gestures towards his body.

"No comment. Now, go away so I can cook." He turns back towards the pan.

*****Smut warning*****
"More dirty socks?" He walks back up to Louis and wraps his arms around his waist, kissing down his neck. "Are you sure you don't need help?"

"You distracting me isn't helping."

"C'mon, baby. I make the best pancakes."

"I'm cooking for you. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach," he states. Harry hums and his hands roam to the boy's ass.

"The best way to a man's heart is this ass," he whispers hotly, biting Louis' ear love and grabbing his cheek with a firm grip. Louis moans. "You like when I grab you like that, huh?" He gives another firm grip.

"Harryyyy," he whines.

"You know I never did punish you for your filthy mouth. You think I'd let you go that easy, princess?" He moves his hands down to Louis' crotch. "Getting hard for me already and all I did was speak." He palms the boy through his panties before letting go and backing away, receiving a whine.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Thought you wanted to cook. You know, best way to a man's heart and all." He gets a smug grin and leans against the counter crossing his arms.

"Fine." Louis glances back at Harry with an innocent look. He then 'accidentally' spills pancake batter on his shirt and on the floor. "Whoops. Made a mess." He then takes his shirt off slowly, making Harry bite his lip. Louis proceeds to grab a paper towel and bends over slowly, presenting his lace clad ass. Just as he begins to clean his mess, he feels Harry's hands grab his waist and his clothed bulge against him. He pushes back, earning a groan from Harry.

"Fuck, princess." He grabs Louis by the hair gently and pulls him up. He then wraps his other hand around Louis' jaw, forcing his head back, applying the perfect amount of pressure making Louis weak in the knees. "Do you know what you do to me?" He growls in his ear. He grabs the boy and turns him around, crashing his lips onto Louis' hard. The shorter lad entangles his hands in Harry's hair, tugging softly. He slides his tongue over Louis' lip, gaining entrance immediately. He pushes his tongue into Louis' mouth and the boy opens wider for him. Their tongues fight for dominance but of course Harry won. He pulls away and reaches his hand behind Louis to turn the stove off before kissing him harshly again. He looks at the messy counter. "Fuck it." He swipes everything off into the floor and grabs Louis' ass hard, almost painful but that's how Louis likes it. He wraps his legs around Harry's waist and is plopped on to the counter. Harry removes his shirt and shorts, leaving him in just his boxers. "You're so fucking beautiful, baby." Louis leans forward and resumes their make out session. Soon Harry backs away and holds his fingers to Louis' mouth. "Suck. Now." Louis complies as he pulls down his panties and throws them to the side. Harry begins palming himself through his boxers. "Lean back, baby. On your elbows." He does as told. "Spread." Once Harry gets his wish, he doesn't hesitate to circle a finger around Louis' rim. Before he pushes in, Louis grabs his wrist. Harry cocks an eyebrow.