39

It was currently December 19th.
Today is gonna be one of the hardest days for Jake to get through. Today was Michael's birthday. Not Michael from about a week ago. That's Michael M. Today was Micheal S. Birthday. My boyfriends best friend that had died in the car accident they got into, closer to the beginning of the year.

I woke up, and immediately texted Jake good morning then started to get ready to go over. We knew Michaels family was gonna do a little happy birthday for him today at his grave. I knew it would be hard for Jake To go but I know this is something he needs to do or will end up regretting it later on just because he's scared to feel his loss again.

I threw on this cute little quick outfit and did my make up

I then grabbed my purse and headed down stairs.
"Hey pretty mama" I said as I walked into the kitchen. And she was their.
"You look cute this morning."
"Just this morning?" I gasped pretending to be hurt.
"Yeah, sometimes you look like a raccoon" she joked.
"Well mom, I got some news for you. Who do you think I got it from" I said as I poured myself some Lemonade.
"Rude" she gasped.
"I'm kidding you always look beautiful mama" I said giving her and my little sister a big old hug.
"I know" she gave me a kiss on the head.
"Will you be home tonight?" She asked me.
"Well I'm going to spend most of the day with Jake to help him get through Micheals birthday. And then Kendall thought it would be fun to have a little girls night at her place." I told her.
"Alright no problem but once it comes to the 21st you need to be ready to go. Because we will be heading to the mountains to spend Christmas"
"Yes mom. I know." I rolled my eyes.
"Woah watch that attitude. I don't care if you're 18 right now you're under my roof I can make you cancel all of you plans"
"I'm sorry mom." I said.
"Okay" she said and just walked away. I could tell she was annoyed and I felt bad afterwards. I think I'm just a little salt I won't see Jake til nearly New Years since we are spending Christmas with our families alone.

I went to the store to grab some flowers and balloons then went to go pick up Jake to go.
Once the event was over. Jake and I went back to his house and he just laid in my arms for a little. Until it was time for me head over to Kendall's.
I noticed that hailey was there as I pulled up.

"Hey girl!" Hailey said when she answered the door. "Hey" I gave her a big hug.
"Where's ken?"
"Shes just using the bathroom"
"How are you ?! Missed you" I gave her another hug.
Kendall and hailey are like two peas in a pod. They are bestfriends. I also know Selena Gomez so we avoid anything Justin related as much as possible.

"I've been good. Just a little busy but good. Missed you too. How are you?"
"Same here lots of traveling between New York and here along with college."
"That's good though, you excited for your little sister?"
"So much. But I'm so scared I'm going to miss so much because I'm living my own life now" I told hailey.
"Awe girl" she pulled me into a hug.
" you're gonna be a great big sister no matter what. She's gonna love you"
"Thank you Hails" I said
"Of course"