42

Today Logan was in town so I was currently getting ready to go to lunch with him. Alexis and Kris just got into town yesterday and I have been spending some time with them. They are staying with me of course because I haven't seen my bestfriend in way too long and theirs no reason for them to stay in a hotel or anything. Both of their families are out of town for the next few days so until then. They will be with me.

"Soooo Vanessas going on a date for the first time in what, 3 years" Alexis said. She was in my bathroom with me currently as I got ready. "No it is not a date. It's lunch" I told her
"With Logan" she said "so ?"
"Vanessa you can try to fool yourself by 2 years ago when I met him and I was in a room with both of you. You could just feel how bad you guys wanted one another." "Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "He gave you time and space. Maybe you should give him a chance now"
"Alexis" I sighed and put my mascara down turning around to look at her. "I lost my chance years ago. I'm come to accept that now. We are friends that's, that. Just drop it please" I begged her, with pleading eyes.
"Okay, I will but let me just say this. You gotta let someone in again some day. Opportunity is growth, never stop growing never be afraid of the opportunity's handed to you. No matter what is it." She told me. And I sighed. She gave me a hug and then walked out the door.
I finished doing my hair and make up then changed into the cute white and yellow dress and put on some cute flat sandals.

I put on some jewelry, made sure I had everything I needed and headed down stairs

I put on some jewelry, made sure I had everything I needed and headed down stairs. "Well you look beautiful" Kris told me. "You look gorgeous "Alexis told me. " thank you, you guys. I don't know why. But I'm nervous" I gave them a small smile.
"That's because you still like him" Alexis said. "I do not. He's hot but I don't like him anymore" I told her.
"Mmmhmm. Whatever you say" Alexis said.
"I'm serious" I laughed. "Vanessa. I know Jake made you not trust anyone but you deserve to be loved. Don't push any of that away" Kris said.
"Why did Alexis pretty much also tell me the same thing a little bit ago" I sighed.
"Because it's true" she said.
"Thank you, you guys" I smiled at them.
Logan 🌡 .....

"Hello" I picked up my phone
"Hey beautiful Im outside"

"Okay I'll be right their" I smiled and hung up.

"Have fun!" Alexis said all cheer. I gave them both a hug and headed towards the door. "Please whatever you do. Don't have sex on my couch!" I plead.
"Can't promise nothing" Kris said.
"Eww" I said before opening the door and heading to Logan's car.
He got out the the car and opened my door for me. "Why thank you" I told him as I got in.
"Of course" he smiled at me.

" I made a reservation in Beverly Hills for our lunch" he let me know when he got in the car. Logan was wearing a nice black Long sleeve button up with some nice dark blue jeans and some nice shoes.
"That's no problem at all"
"You look beautiful" he told me. "Thank you, you look good yourself"
"Awe ness always flattering me" he joked.
The whole car ride we spent jamming out to music.
"Remember when we all went out to the club that one night and I like face planted before we could even get in the club" I dyed laughing.
We were currently sitting at our table out side enjoying the beautiful day.
"You swore you were fine" he laughed. "But there's no way that shit had to hurt" he continued laughing.
"I'm not gonna lie. It did fucking her." I laughed.
"And then you spilt two glasses on a guy behind you because you tripped again" he said. At this point I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting.
"Omg. That had to be the most embarrassing night I've had " I covered my eyes laughing and shaking my head. "You're clumsy" he moved my hands from my face. " but I like it. It makes things funny" he said.
"So happy I can make you laugh" I playfully joked rolling my eyes.
"You always have been able " he smiled at me.
It felt nice remembering our college days. Remembering our memories.