10

We were all currently up so tired but still getting ready to go to New York.
"Have you seen my pair of shoes that I left here a while ago" Alexis asked. I walked out of the the bathroom and Into my closet. "Here you go" I said walking out of my closet with the shoes in my hands.
"Thank you ! " she gave me a smile, I nodded and gave her a smile. I walked back into the bathroom and took my bathrobe off since I had just gotten out of the shower.I changed into a pair of black leggings and a mainly red flannel and white vans. I put my hair into two French braids and then sat there determining whether or not to put makeup on.
After about five minutes of deciding i decided to only put on mascara.
I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door since I was the last one to get ready. I walked over to my bag on my bed and picked up my phone that was next to it seeing that I had messages from
Jake 😚😈
Kendall 🙊
Mom 💁🏼❤️
I sat my phone right back down not replying to any of them, yes I know I'm horrible.
I double checked to make sure everything I needed was in there. 
It was all in there so I was good to go.

"I'll meet you guys down there ?" I asked Rai and Alexis, they were repacking something's.
they both looked at me and nodded. 
I grabbed my things and headed out my bedroom door.  I made my way down stairs and set my bags down by the front door. 

As I was about to turn around and go upstairs to check on the boys in the guest room they were running down the stairs. 
"Hey" Jake said kissing my cheek real quick when he got to me then walking past me with Ryan and setting their bags down next to mine.
I turned around and facing them.
"I was about to go upstairs and check on you guys" I said and jake walked over to me again and wrapped his arms around my waist causing me to wrap mine around his neck as he pulled me into a hug.

"We were fine, thanks though" Ryan laughed.  I looked at him and smiled.
"Hugging you never gets old" Jake smiled at me as he pulled away from the hug a little bit.
"Cheesy much" I giggled.
"Maybe but it's true. Your hugs are my favorite" he said and then relatively pecked my lips, causing me half way to start laughing and smiling into the kisses following him after.
" okay I have to go check on my mom real quick, I'll be back, and then I have to talk to you about something " I said pulling away and then heading up stares after jake nodded showing he understood what I said even though I wasn't speaking Spanish and I was speaking English.

I walked up stairs and made my way to my moms room.
"Hello" I said knocking on the door as I walked in a little.
"Come in sweetie" she yelled
"Are you ready to go?" I asked
"Yes I was about to come down right now"
"Okay just wanted to check." I said as I was about to walk out of the room.
finally as I walked out of my moms room Alexis and Rai walked out of my room with their bags.

"It's about time" I joked.
"Oh hush" Rai said.
"Whatever go to your man" I joked again causing Alexis to laugh and rai to roll her eyes.
They walked down the stairs and I followed.
"Okay, well the car is here my mom and kourtney will meet up there. kourtney is like a few minutes away." I finished saying as i reached the last step of the stairs.

Us teens headed into the car and off to the airport.
I sat next to Rai on the way over to New York on the plane.
The time flew by pretty quick and before I knew it we were arriving to this incredible house in New York that we were staying at. 
"THIS IS NICE" they all said together.

"LETS GO SWIMMING!" All of us girls yelled together. We hurried up and got changed and went right to the pool.

"Helllloooo" kourntey yelled as she came out, a few hours later once they got here. "Hii" I ran out of the pool and gave her a hug.
"Penelope!!!" I yelled and picked up the big cutie!! "Ewww your wet" she said making me laugh. "Want to come swimming with us?" I asked her. And she nodded her head yes. " okay let's go get you in a swim suit" I said. "I'll be right back you guys" and I left inside.
"Hey, Vanessa" Scott said. "Hey" I said giving him a side hug. With that said I grabbed Penelope's bag and went up stairs to go get her changed.

"Hey there's a little fair in town and we wanted to take the kids to it, would you be down to go?" Kourtney asked me. "Yeah for sure let me know what time " I smiled and went to finish swimming.
We were all currently done swimming and since I finished getting ready, kourtney asked if I can help her get the kids ready so I was currently struggling to get Penelope changed.

"Please Penel!"i was at the begging point of doing so, trying to get her change. She stood there and shook her head. "Common let's go to the fair! We will have a blast" I finally gave in and told her where we were going, they wanted it to be a surprise for them but I knew this was the only way that she'd get changed.
"The fair!" She jumped with join. I finally got her in and cute tiny romper and then she let me put her hair up in a bun.

"Let's go to the fair !!" Penel, yelled when we walked up to everyone. "Sorry she wouldn't get ready" I told kourt. "You're okay" she laughed.
We all gathered in separate cars and headed out to the fair.

We all got in the cars and headed to the fair. Us 'big kids' parted ways with my family after being there for a little, but we were gonna meet up in the end so it's all good. I was an adrenaline druggy! I have been ever since I was younger ! I love the adrenaline rides give me ! I loved facing my fears on being scared of a ride. The first ride we went on was a ride called G Force and it was so fun, we road it like three Times.

It night was definitely a time to remember! We all got a group photos together in the photo booth, we took a few so we could each at least have one. Then I took one with just me and jake! You know those cute silly photo book couple photos, that everyone just loves. After that the girls and I all got a little group one and then I took individual ones with each of them ! 
By this time we were starving, we met up with my family who was already sitting down eating at a table.  "VANESSA!" Penel ! Yelled with joy ! "Hi" I smiled to her as I picked her up. "So how many rides have you guys a gotten on so far?" My mom asked.
"Not to many, we went on one of the rides three times cause we like it so much" 
"Which one was it?" Kourtney asked "it was the one called G Force"
"Oh you poor kids, I'm sorry Vanessa made you guys do that" my mom joked.
"Haha very funny mom" I said sarcastically as I sat next to her. She is pulled me in a little and gave me a hug. Everyone else took seats too.
"We are gonna go get some food, we will be back" I stood up letting my mom know.
"Ima stay here" Alexis said and rai agreed. They were tired and weren't hungry just yet.
"I'll still go with you" jake said.
"Thank you, babe"
"So what does my princess wanna eat?" Jake asked as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in a little causing me to wrap my arm around his waist as he gave me a little kiss on the forehead.
"Mmm I kinda feel like chili fries "
"I like your thinking"
"Why, thank you"
I decided to stop at a lemonade stand and get a drink their before we got our food.

"I'm so glad you came" I smiled up at him as my hands were wrapped around his waist and we were waiting for our food to be done.
"Me too " jake gave me a kiss.