4

Vanessa's POV

I woke up the next morning about 8:30am.
I looked next to me and on the floor, Alexis and Rai were gone.
Next thing I did was grab my phone. I had a message from Rai.

Rai😈✨: We left already, sorry you were still asleep when we woke up and we didn't want to wake you but needed to go home. Love you💖.
Text me after your date with Jake 😉.
8:10 am

To Rai😈✨: it's okay, I have to start getting ready here though so I will text you later. But it's not a date 🙄.
Read at 8:37 am.

I got up and started getting ready right away.
I hoped in the shower and then got out and started to decide of what to wear. When I finally decided on a grey t-shirt and blue high waisted shorts with white converse high-tops.

Outfit&Hair&kindaMakeup

Once I chose my outfit and got changed I got started on blow drying my hair and then put it up in a top knot and barely put on make up since I would be swimming later.

After I was done it was about 9:45 am. So I grabbed a tiny little bag and threw a pair of clothes to Change into after I go swimming along with my phone charger and anything else I thought I needed besides my swimsuit because it was already underneath my clothes.

I grabbed my stuff and then headed down stairs and into the kitchen to eat a quick granola bar before Jake got here.
Right when I thought I could relax just for a few minutes until he got here I remembered that I forgot my purse so I ran back up stairs and grabbed it.
I ran back down stairs and flopped down on the couch. My heart was beating really fast.

"Gawd I really need to start working out again" I thought to my self. Then there was a knock on the door the interrupter my thoughts.
I figured it was Jake so I grabbed my bags and headed towards the door.

I opened it and I was correct it was Jake.
"Hey" he said happily.
"Hey" I said back.
"Here let me grab this one" Jake said talking about my little bag that had extra clothes in it.
"Oh thank you" I said
And he opened the back seat of his jeep and set it back there.
"No problem" he smiled and opened the passenger side for me.

"You're too sweet" I said and smiled giving him a hug and then a kiss on the cheek before I got in. After I got in he closed the door and got in on the drivers side.

"I'm sorry I kinda have lots of bags"
"It's okay, I figured you might have more then one bag " he said as he started driving off. "I know how your guy's family days are" he continued and then smiled looking over at me.
"So I wanted to help" he added looking back on the road.

"Well thank you, I appreciate it" I said
"So where are we going?" I asked

"To universal studios. I thought since we've never been together it would be a fun experience "

I laughed a little" okay"
"I like hearing your laugh is my favorite sound" he smiled as he grabbed my hand in his and look over at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"You're so cheesy" I laughed.

" I maybe cheesy but it's the truth" he said.
Gawd this boy has me hardcore blushing right now. Now you see why I said he's a flirt, and you see why my friends says but he has a good heart.

About thirty-five minutes later we arrived at universal studios. Once we parked I got out and grabbed my purse to put it in the backseat along with my bag. I took a sweatshirt that I had form my one bag and covers both of the bags up once I grabbed some money.
After the bags were all covered I closed the door and there was Jake waiting for me right there.

"Sorry"
"You're fine, you ready?" He asked.
"Yup"
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we were ready to go .