17

This past weekend consisted of Alexis and I trying to wrap are head around what happened Friday night.

"Wanna see if you can stay over tonight as well?" I asked Alexis. It was currently Sunday and idk how I would have gone through this weekend with out her.
"Yeah" she smiled.
So she texted her parents first to see what they would say before we bothered to ask my mom.

once we got the okay from her parents we got up and headed to my moms room.
"Momma" I knocked on the door before entering. "Come in" she said.

The minute we walked in she said" yes she can stay the night again".
"How did you know" I laughed as long Alexis and I looked at each other so confused.
"Alexis parents already talked to me before to make sure it was okay" my mom explained.
"Ohhh" I chuckled.
"Yes. Are you guys almost done getting ready. We gotta get going"
"Yes we just need to change and get shoes on. But we already know what we are gonna wear" I answered her.
"Alright you guys go do that and I'll meet you down stairs."

We were heading to Kylie's she was having a little family and friends dinner.

I decided on a black body suit with grey jeans and white shoes.

"Going our to the car!" My mom yelled.
"Coming!" I yelled back. I hurried and grabbed my phone and anything else I needed and Alexis and I headed down, and out to the car.

"Girl you gotta take pictures of me when we get there" I told Alexis "of course !" Alexis said.

After we said hi to people. We went to go take pictures. I looked too cute not to take any.

Once I found my favorite I posted it on Instagram.

Like 45,678,589 Vanessakd: too many blessing to be worried about you🖤

Like 45,678,589
Vanessakd: too many blessing to be worried about you🖤

Alexisgm236: bestie lookin good 😍 pic credits to me❤️

User457: yeah nothing you worked for though 🙄
User674: you're so pretty

VKardashian55: love you ❤️❤️❤️

jjakeg: my baby 😍😍😍

"Hey gurl !" I sat next to stassie.
"Hey! How are you!"
"Pretty good"
"How are you and Sammy?"
"We are good !" She said with a big smile. They were so cute together. Like too flippin cute.
"How are you and Jake ?" She has a smirk on her face.
"We are good" I laughed.

I currently talked Kylie into having a just dance and wii game competition. So Alexis and I were currently in my moms Range Rover on our way to get a wii, controllers and some games.

Now I was pumped. Just dance is the only work out I do lol.

Monday

I rolled over and I hit Alexis. I had forgotten she was in the bed next to me. "Owe" she groaned. "Sorry" I laughed. "You butt" she pushed me a little, causing both of us to laugh.

I got dressed and once we ate I drove us to school

"Hey baby" Jake said picking me up and spinning me around. "You loook soo cute" he bit his lip. "Thank you" I blushed and gave him a kiss.
"I missed you"
"Yeah sorry I didn't text you much this weekend" I apologized. I kinda ignored him. I was upset about the whole thing. I didn't blame him cause he though he was doing both of us a favor and I know he didn't make any moves but  i don't know I just didn't feel like talking to him much. But I did miss him.

With in minutes the one person I didn't want to see walked up. "Hey!" She said to us. Alexis and I gave each other a look that said" did this bitch really just say that to us"
"What are you doing here?" Alexis said to her.
"Hanging out with you guys. Duh?" She said.
We rolled our eyes.
"Goodbye" I rolled my eyes again and walked off with Jake and Alexis followed.
"Who does she think she is?" I said to Alexis.

We just continued to walk to the concealing office so I can switch the class I have with Rai.
I might be over dramatic or whatever but she's so clingy with everything it's annoying and she honestly tried to take my man from me. Not trying to toot my own horn but Jake and I have been meant to be since pretty much middle school and everyone knew it.

I ended up switching into this fashion class we had that Alexis was actually taking that same period. I was satisfied with it.

The rest of the morning we just spent dodging Rai. We were all heading out together at the same time when Rai caught us again.
"Omg Rai ! I don't mean to be a bitch but leave us alone! I'm never gonna forgive you! We never are! So leave us alone !" I said the yelled "ugh" and walked away to my car.
"Want to meet us at my house then I can take us to the mall" I asked Jake.
"Sure thing baby" he kissed.

We were going to the mall because I had to get an outfit for this little party or premiere thing I got invited to go to this weekend. When Alexis and I got to my house the first thing our fat asses did was eat.

________________
SORRY IT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER IF IM BEING HONEST I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER ABOUT.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K!
I can't believe it !it means so much to me.