34

It was thanksgiving break.

I currently was all packed and ready to take off on the plane. Alexis still wasn't talking to me. We spent the whole car ride to the airport in silence.

"Alexis please talk to me" I plead as I sat across from her on the plane. "Okay" was all she said. At first. "I'm mad that you hid it from me. We never keep anything from one another. I just don't know why you didn't talk to me about it out if anyone" she explained.
" I know Alexis and I'm sorry. You know he was my first love and how much it broke me when we broke up. I guess I just wanted to make sure he wasn't playing any games first because I didn't wanna go through all this just to come out looking dumb." I explained.
"But I was gonna tell you" I added .
" I get it. It makes sense just I didn't like finding out that way. You know ?"
"I do understand and I'm completely sorry about the way you had to find out."
"I accept your apology" she said and gave me a smile.
I smile back and gave her a hug.
The plane ride we spent playing I message games and just talking. It was nice. Really nice. I had my other half back again.

"Ahhhh the LA SUN" Alexis said as we stepped off the plane and the warmth hit us. "It's been too long for you huh" I laughed. "Yes it has" she laughed.
"Alright, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow for thanksgiving" I told her giving her a big hug.
"Yes you will, I love you too" she said giving me a tight squeeze.
We were taking separate cars home, but he family always comes over for thanksgiving so I would be seeing her tomorrow.
"Tell your mom hi for me!" Alexis yelled before getting into her car. " I will!" I yelled back before getting into my car.

"VANNESSSAAAA!!!" My beautiful pregnant mama yelled with excitement as she made her way over to me, right after I walked through the door.
" mom" I said happily. She gave me a big hug and I was careful not to hurt my little sister growing inside my mama.
"I'm so happy to be home " I told my mom.
"I'm so happy you're home" she said giving me another hug.
"What you wanna do the rest of the day?" My mom asked. "Mmm, I just wanna watch shows with you" I told her.
"Baby, I have some arrons I have to run, for tomorrow. It's been a busy week. Would you like to come along ?" She asked. "Of course ! I just wanna spend time with you right now" I told her.
"Okay, go change and then we can head out"
"Okay, I'll be quick" I said and ran up stairs to put my bag down and change. Into a plain white thin Cotten sweater and black leggings since the sun was close to setting it was gonna get chilly out.

My mom had to go review stuff for her Jeanline and then a little grocery shopping. My mom then ended up driving down to Malibu and we did a little shopping cause my mama love to spoil me. Hey I gotta take what I can get before the little one gets here.
After all that it was pretty late and we were hungry so we went to eat at a restaurant on the beach and it was so beautiful. The perfect night with my mom.

"So how have you and Jake" my mom asked.
"Really good" I smiled.
" good but I hope you know if he breaks your heart again ima have to cut his duck off"
"Uhhh" I said shocked. Now that is something my mom would say but I never expected her to say that about jake. "Omg" I laughed. "Okay fair" I said.
" good, not that you had a say in it other wise though" she said causing me to laugh because I really didn't.
" so how's college?"
"It's going really good, nothing much to tell"
" so when you coming down again?"
" well for the winter formal and then staying til New Years. So I'll see you again in about two weeks" I laughed. " then again when the baby comes, and then Jake thinks we are celebrating his b-day then while I'm here but what he doesn't know is ima surprise him for a few days, where ever his b-day trip ends up being. Then I'll come back for Graduation. Ima stay down there for spring break and Jake is gonna come up" I explained to my mom.
"That's a lot of traveling sweetie. Do you really think that's a good idea"
"Mom everything is fine I'm not missing too much school I know it seems like it but most my classes are online and the one that isn't I can't still do stuff online for it when I miss classes. I'm doing good. I have it all planned" I told her.
"Okay, I'm trusting you" she told me.