27

Jake was finally home and was still staying with me until his mom officially got the house she loved and was moved it. Jakes mom come to visits him when she can. But is always checking up on him.
I just ordered Jake one of his favorite burgers from one of his favorite places. Because I thought that's what he deserved with everything his been through.

I headed down stairs to head out to pick up his food.
"How's Jake feeling?" My mom asked me.
"He's doing better I think ima make him come down here later to get some movement with his leg going. I'm about to go and pick up food for him" I told my mom.
"Don't worry about it sweetie. I'll go get it. You on the other hand make sure you eat as well!" My mom said. "Really thank you mommy" I said and gave her a hug.
"I'm just glad to have both of you back and want to make sure you both are getting taken care of" she answered. And gave me a quick kiss on the temple and then she headed out to get his food.

I went back upstairs. "Hey baby, lets move you down stairs for a little. So you can get a break from this room and I can clean it" I chuckled. The room was kinda a mess since he's been in the hospital since I haven't really been here and kinda just threw things everywhere in a rush to get back to him. And with him back it wasn't any cleaner, even though he's actually a neat guys. Just hasn't gotten the clear to move too much yet. Hopefully he will tomorrow though and then he will be back at school with me on Monday.

"What about my food" he said as he draped an arm around my as I helped him stand up.
"My mom went to go and get it" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"You know I really appreciate everything you guys have done for me" he told me. And for a few minutes I didn't say anything.
I slowly helped him sit down on the couch and put a pillow underneath his leg. Then I handed him the tv remote.
"Baby" I said. He gave me his cute little nod.
"I know you appreciate us" I said and started kissing him.
"Mmm" he said and smiled at me as I pulled away.
"I can not wait til I am able to get you out of your clothes again" he said causing me to chuckle and blush a little. " mmm I bet" I said and kissed him again. Before leaving him to go upstairs and start cleaning my room. Or should I say our room... I really don't know because this is temporary and soon he'll be back into his own room.

I walked down stairs after finally cleaning everything to find my mom and Jake talking.

——————————————————————————

Well it had been about3weeks now since Jake has been out of the hospital and moved out of my house. His mom finally got her place and off he went.
That's not even the worst part...
the worst part is that I'm lying here with a broken heart cuddled up between my mom and Alexis.
"What did he say?" Alexis said. "I don't even understand where this came from" she added.
" I don't know" I cried. "I missed his call and all he said was that he just wanted us to be friends and nothing more anymore. In his voice mail" I was trying to catch my breath from all the crying.
" he broke up with me suddenly. Why am I gonna get answers from him or try to fight for us. If this is what he wants he's gonna get it " I cried.
"Oh sweetie" my mom held me.
I just cried harder.
"He's stupid if he thinks we are ever gonna be friends again" I said.
"I know you're hurt but don't make an irrational decision right now" my mom told me.
"It's not irrational it's me taking care of myself for once. I can't be friends with someone who broke my heart right now" I said sniffing.
"Okay sweetie" she rubbed my back.
" you can cry tonight but tomorrow night we are going out. So your eyes aren't puffy for the day after at school and you can show him what he's missing!" Alexis said causing me to chuckle.
I just nodded my head to agree. I may have not want to. But she has good intentions and no it's not to go and find a new guy or get a hook up. It was genuinely to just distract me from crying more.

Well it was Monday.
I pulled myself out of bed and Alexis since she was a heavy sleeper. While I picked out my outfit and didn't my make up Alexis did the same. After I wanted my his curled so she agreed to curl it for me.
" how you feeling?" She asked me as she curled my hair and I just took a look at myself. All the make up on my face to hide my broken heart.
"Broken. But I think ima be okay today" I took a deep breath.
"I'll be here every step of the way" she said and I could see the smile she was giving me through the mirror, I just gave her a small one back.