11

I woke up to the sound of all the kids screaming.
Yes it's a wonderful life, but sometime a girl just needs her sleep. Specially when she's a teenager and all they do is stay up late.

I looked up at everyone else and they were all sleeping still. I carefully got up, walked around everyone making sure I didn't wake them up.
I made my way down stairs. "Good morning reign" I said as I slowly picked up the little one. "Oh my your getting so big!" I jump so I could pick her up and hold her a little better.
Then I walked out side to where everyone else was. "Good morning!" I said. "Morning "they all replied.
"Aweee let me get a pic of you and reign!" Kourtney said.

"Mmm I'll just have a omelet with just cheese, bacon, sausage, yellow bell pepper. With some papas on the side" I said to the chef we had.
"No problem" he replied. "Thank you so much"
I was sitting down at the table with everyone, still had reign in my arms.
"So today we are gonna go out on the boat" Kourtney said.
"Sweet!" I replied.
"Yes buy can you do me a favor ?"
"Yeah?"
"Help keep an eye on mainly reign and Penel!"
"Yeah for sure"
"Thank you"
As I was eating my food that's when everyone else started to come down and then said what they would like to eat.
" I think reign needs to be changed, want time to go and change her?" I asked
"If you would, that would be great, and mean a lot" Kourtney answered.
"Hey Scott!" I said as I walked in and saw him on the couch. "Hey! What you doing?" He asked. "Just about to go change her."
"No let me do it! You don't have to always be change her when we are on vacation" scott stood up and grabbed her from me to change her for me.
He kinda does have a point. When ever we go on vacation I've been taught to kinda help out with the kids, which I have no problem doing but, some hoe once I start changing them I change them a lot.

"Here the little princess" Scott came down saying with a newly changed reign.
Scott sat her down on my lap, and took a seat next to me. "What you doing in here ?" I asked him.
"I don't know. Just keeping my distance. Trying not to be too overbearing"
"Well I like you around. Screw what Kourtney says or complains about. She's never not doing that"
Scott chuckled.
"Alright I'll go outside with you"
Scott sat next to me as we all talked until yelled at to hurry our asses up to go out on the boat.

"Ima push you into the water" ryan said.
"And ima punch you in the growing" I smiled deviously at him. " so choose wisely" I said again.
He backed up with his hands in the air.
"You look so cute ness! We gotta take picture!" Kourt said. You have no idea how normal this is to me.

For like the next 40 mins we all took turns getting our pictures together and then we took a whole group one, that we had mason take because it was just us 'older' people. "Omg finally about time we are going you crazy ass self absorbed people" Scott joked. We finally all go on the boat that was in the back and headed off for the day. 

"You guys all jump in together and ima get a boomerang of it" my mom said.
"Well we gotta listen to the woman" jake joked. We were Currently stopped on the boat so we could chill a little and swim.
"Vanessa don't you dare do a front flip off this boat!" My mom yelled at me seconds before I did so!
"Oh child you are so lucky you didn't get hurt" she said after I jumped.
"Love you mom!" I shouted. "Love you too crazy!"
"She is your daughter" Scott pointed out causing people to laugh.
"I'm not that crazy" my mom defended.
"Okay, and I wasn't an alcoholic" he said causing us to laugh.

We were out on the water for about 2 1/2 hours to 3 and then we headed back to the house cause we are all starving and the cook and made us so good ass food that was waiting for us.

I ran to the fruit when we got their. I love fruit, it's an obsession with mine. I don't know why, but I do, I always have.
Half way to the fruit some how I tripped and fell.
"You okay, baby" jake rushed to me.
"I think I rolled my ankle" I cried. "I hurts really bad" I cried.
He slowly tried to move my legs apart from one another. I whined in pain.
So much for that fun vacation! 
"I got her" Scott said. He bent down and picked me up and carried me of the hammock that was in the back over by all the food.
"Thank you!" I thanked both jake and Scott. Jake moved a chair right next to me so he could be with me the whole time.
" I'll get you some ice" Alexis said.
"Thank you! " 

"I'll get you some food and something to drink" jake said then gave me a kiss.

Man am I so grateful for my friends. They are the best human beings on this earth, except my family.
I really just hoped my ankle would be better in no time and I wouldn't have to be off it for the next few days that we are here. 

"Your so cute, when you cry" jake said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Thank you, love" I said thanking him for the compliment and the strawberries and pineapple.
"Of course! I'm go back for your ice tea, I couldn't take it all in one load. I'll be right back!"

For the rest of the night jake was at my hand and knees, helping me with anything I needed and Getting me whatever I needed.
Alexis and rai helped me when it came to going to the bathroom and then when I took a bath at the end of the night. When it came to the bath they just helped get it started for me.

It was the end of the night and I was cuddled up next to jake with a big blanket on the couch watching a movie. Everyone else was in there rooms or asleep in them. " how are you feeling" jake asked again. "I'm okay baby, thank you" I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I really appreciate you" I told him.
"Thank you. You mean everything to me"
"Ditto" I gave him a kiss.
I slowly doze off short after that .