40

February.

Stormi was born on February 1st.
Another one of my beautiful little cousins.
I was also In town for Jakes birthday coming up.
Even though Kylie had got this down. And is gonna be an amazing mother I figured I could use a little practice with my sister due in two months so I have been staying the night the last two nights. Just to help her and Travis Scott.
Well now I'm on my way to my mommas house.
As soon as I got home I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, I was a little hungry and thirsty.

"Hi" I said to Tristan sitting in the couch. "Hey" he said and gave me a little wave. "Your mom upstairs. She's taking a nap" he warned me. Just so I would be quiet. "Oh okay thank you." "How's the baby?" He asked. "Pretty good." I said happily.
"You ready to be a big sister?"
"Definitely. I can't wait" I smiled. "You're gonna be a good one. With no doubt" he said. " thank you" I said and gave him a hug. " no honestly thank you. You're gonna be a big help when this baby gets here and we appreciate it a lot" "I mean you guys are family. What else am I suppose to do" I said and headed up stairs quietly.
I took a shower and changed Into some cotton shorts and a t-shirt. Then threw on just some nikes and headed out. I had a meeting to get to. For one last walk through before the surprise party. I was throwing Jake a surprise party for his birthday which was in two days. He thinks we're just gonna go out to dinner and then hangout at his place but he deserves something a little bigger.
We had rented this house near the beach for a little surprise party.
"So tomorrow I will have my mom's boyfriend coming here around 4:30 to 5 ish. Just to make sure everything is getting done and Incase anything happens" I let the event lady know. I asked tristian if he could come instead my mom because that way my mom could be up and off her feet a while longer and he agreed.
"Okay, everything should be done by 6:45 the latest. I have your number so I will be able to let you know. We have the number for everything else to make sure it all gets here on time." She told me.
"Thank you so much" I hugged her.
"Of course. Your boyfriend is gonna love this"
"I sure hope so" I said looking at the beach sunset.
"You also have the guest list correct?" I asked her.
"Yes" she said.
"Good cause they need their invitations to get in. I don't want anyone who shouldn't be here, here" I explained.
"Understood" she said.
I thanked her again and then drove my car a little ways down again. Parked and then got out and walked on the beach to sit down and just think while I watched the sunset.
It was the little therapy I needed. It had been a while since I had done this.
As it started to get darker I hopped in my head and head back to my house.
It was officially Jakes birthday and I was so excited. I woke up and took a shower so I could curl my hair and do my make up. Once I was done I changed.

I chose this cute yes simple white dress and black heels

I grabbed my purse and bag full of clothes because for the next two night Jake and I would be spending it at the house I rented for tonight's party. I let Jakes mom know I was on my way.
You're probably wondering why I didn't text Jake. Well I had his mom pack an over night bag for him since spending the next at the beach house along with the beach house was all a surprise so we had to sneak that bag into my trunk before he saw.
"Momma" I yelled.
"Yes!" She yelled back indicating she was in her room.
"You look gorgeous!" I said walking into her bathroom of her sitting in her chair getting her hair and makeup done.
"Thank you" she gave me a little hug. "So do you!" My mom said. I did a little spin. "Thank you!" I smiled big. " I just wanted to let you know that. I was heading out to go take Jake to eat, so I'll see you guys at the beach house." I explained.
"Okay, sweetie. Have fun! Be safe! I'm so excited for him to see his surprise!" My mom said. "Me too! Thank you guys so much for everything!" I thanked her. Tristian and my mom have been such a big help with just getting everything for the party.
"Of course! I love you!" My mom said as I gave her one more hug. "I love you too" I said walking out of the room.
As I pulled up to jakes house I called his mom to let her know that I was their so we could put the bag in my car.
"Hi!!" I said happily and I stepped out of my car and as she was putting the bag in my trunk. "Hi! Sweetie! You look beautiful!" She said giving me one big ass hug. "Thank you!" I said.
"Is he ready yet?" I asked her as we walked inside. "He is! He's nervous but excited!"
"Good" I smiled at her.
"So I'll meet you guys at the house later! You guys have fun and be safe" she gave me one last hug.
"JAKE!" His mother yelled.
"COMING" I heard him yell back.
My handsome man walked down stair in a navy blue long sleeve button up and some black slacks with of course white nikes.
"Well, don't you look good" I grinned at him. "I could say the same thing about you ness" he walked up to me and bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"Happy birthday baby" I said then gave him a kiss on the lip.
"Bye sweetie. Have fun! Be safe!" His mom gave him a hug. "We will" he said giving her a hug.
"Bye you guy" she waved bye at us as we were getting into my car.
I was taking him to Beauty&Esse for dinner.
"Thank you so much for this baby" he said as we took a seat at our table.
"Babe, stop" I laughed. " it's your birthday don't be silly you deserve all of this" I told him.
He gave me a smile and nodded.
We talked and ate dinner and it was really nice honestly. We always do things for the most part together but we hadn't gone out to dinner to a place like this in a while.
"I still got your gift in my car. But I don't want to give it to you just yet" I told him as we were about to exit dinner.
"Okay, what were you thinking?" He asked. "Let's go to our beach spot" I told him.
"Okay" he smiled at me and gave me a kiss.
We had a spot up in Malibu that the moment we could try we would take trips down their not telling our parents cause we knew they'd freak.
"How are you guys tonight" paparazzi said as we exited the building hand in hand. Jake took the lead walking us to the car. "Good. You" he said. Unless paparazzi were being rude to me or whoever I was with. Or being to crowding around us. I had no issues with them and had no issue being nice to them and talking to them. Jake knew that and he would do the same.
"Good thanks man. I heard it was your birthday. Happy birthday" one guy said. "Thank you" he said. "Vanessa you look gorgeous tonight" another guy said. "Thank you" I smiled at them.
Jake walked me around to the driver side of the car opening the door for me, that was I was able to get in with all the paparazzi around. "You guys have a good night" a guy said as Jake opened the passenger door to get in. "You too" he said before getting in the car.