3

Right now i was at the grove with alexis and Rai.
Alexis is older then both of us. She's older then me by six months, and 8 months with Rai. So she can drive, witch has been pretty handy the last couple of months.

When i'm out in public and people stop me to ask for a picture it's still kinda weird to me because honestly im normal, i don't do anything. I'm only "famous" because im khole's daughter and im on their tv show.
Not that i don't mind it i love that i have people who support me in latterly doing nothing, but it's still weird. It doesn't happen alot though and i'm glad just because i want to enjoy being a teen.

We had been here for about  two hours n a half already and we all had a lot of stuff. We went back to Alexis car and put our bags in her car.
Then we went back into the grove and decided to watch a movie before we went to find something for dinner.

As we were walking towards the movie theater i ran into Benji and fede that i met last night at matt's party, i said a quick hello to them and then we went our own ways.
-
After the movie was over we all decided to go and get Panera Bread. I ended up getting mac and cheese. We took it to go so we could go back to my house and eat it.
At the last minute we all thought about having a sleep over at my house.

When we got to my house we put the food down in the kitchen and took our bags of clothes up stairs.
We got up to my room and i put my bags down in my closet until i would put them away, while alexis and rai just set their bag's down some where in my room.

While i was in my closet i pulled out comfy clothes for all of us. We all changed into our comfy clothes and then headed down stairs to our food. We grabbed our food and got comfy on the couch in the living room  while we watched some of one tree hill and ate our food.

My mom came home about quarter nine.
"Hey,girls" she said as she walked into the living room.
"Hey" we all replied.

"Can i talk to you real quick vannessa?" my mom asked. I nodded my head and sat my food down on the table then got up and followed her and the cameras up stairs.

"Yeah?"i said

"Next time, please ask me. " she said.

"Alright, im sorry mom i forgot to text you. But i didn't think you would mind"

"I don't and you know i never will but next time ask just in case"

"I will" i smiled and gave her a hug.

"Okay now go have some fun"
I did what she told me to and i went back down stairs to my friends.

After long hours of watching one tree hill we then went up to my room and chilled in there for a little. Then we decided to go swimming.
Once we all got changed Alexis and rai headed down stair's while I went to go talk to my mom for a second.
"Hey Mom" I said as I entered her room.

"Yes,Vanessa" she smiled looking up from her computer.
"What time are we going over to grandmamas tomorrow ?" I asked
"Well where doing the whole family thing tomorrow so I think like 11" she said
"Okay thank you, I just wanted to know because Jake came back tonight and wanted to see when I can hangout tomorrow"

"Ooo Jake!! Well I will allow you to come over no later by 1, he can come over there too for a little bit if he wants "
I laughed. She likes Jake so much it's un believable.
"Okay thank you!"
"Your welcome sweetie now go and spend time with your friends"
I smiled and nodded my head and started heading downstairs while pulling out my phone.

To Jake😴❤️: I can hangout tomorrow but have to be at my grandmama's no later then 1 since it's family day.

Jake😴❤️: alright 🙂, I will pick you up at 10?

To Jake 😴❤️: That works for me, Alexis and Rai should be gone by then. See you tomorrow 😘.

Jake😴❤️: ok. Can't wait 😊.

I was blushing hardcore by now, just thinking about seeing him again tomorrow after a month of not seeing him got me so excited. We aren't dating or anything but I like him, a lot.
I locked my phone and sat it down on the chair with my towel and jumped in the pool next to Alexis and Rai.

"Omg you scared me!" Rai said
"Sorry" I laughed.
"So I heard Jake is coming back tonight" Alexis nudged me.
"I know" I smiled " we're hangout tomorrow for a little bit" I added

"Awe!" Rai and Alexis both said at the same time.
"I ship you guys together"Rai said.
"You guys were honestly nothing, yeah I like him. Yeah we are close. But he also is a flirt. So this could be nothing" I said

" yeah he's a flirt but he has a good heart. So I don't think that whatever you guys are right now is nothing" Alexis said

"I agree" Rai said.

"Okay you guys" I just said and then splashed them with water witch caused a huge water fight that we even got out of the pool with water guns and were each other with them and squirting each other.

Rai's POV

Some how I managed to secretively get out of the water fight for a little. I dried my hands off and checked up on my phone and answered some friends.
Then Alexis's and Vanessa's fight was getting so funny that I couldn't help but unlock Vanessa's phone and get up her snapchat.

First video

Alexis getting tackled by Vanessa and getting squirted in the face.

Second video

Vanessa getting tickled by Alexis then almost pushed into the pool. Basically a little friendly girl cat fight,starting.

Third video

Vanessa and Alexis officially wrestling and trying to push each other into the pool.

Fourth video

Alexis loosing and being pushed into now the freezing cold pool because I turned of the heater real quick.
I was dying laughing and so was Vanessa.

I thought that was enough to share of our little girls night and set her phone back down and turned the heater on for the pool back on, then I hopped back into the pool.