33

I woke up to a knock at the door. I groaned. I turned around and Jake wasn't their. I assumed he was in the bathroom.
"Room service" they yelled next.
I opened the door for them and thanked them. My ass had been a sleep. So I knew this was all Jakes doing and I thought it was cute.
I went and set our food up out side.
"Hey, cutie" Jake said stepping out on the balcony shirtless in shorts.
"Thank you for this" i gesturing to the food.
"Of course" Jake Gave me a big smile.
"Now let's eat up so we can go to the beach" I said all happily. " yes princess" Jake chuckled.

As we sat down, I was so happy. I was so content. We ate our food and then I got changed into a cute pink bikini and jake changed into some navy blue swim shorts.
We got to our cabana, and just relaxed under it for a few minutes. I cuddled up next to Jake on the little
Bed.
"In only a few more weeks, we will be back in LA with everyone knowing that we are back together" I said and smiled up at him.
" I know. I'm so ready" he kissed my forehead. 
Thinking about thanksgiving and being back home with him. Made me the happiest girl on earth right now.
"Let's go in the water" Jake suggested. I nodded my head, jake stood up and then helped me off the canbana.

As we spent hours and hours on the beach we started getting a little drained. It was around 5 when we decided to go back to our room and take a shower.  After we showered we got a little dressed up to go out to eat for dinner. I let me hair Down naturally and I put on a cute little v neck flowery dress with cute tan boots. Jake changed into some plain nice black jeans and a white long sleeve button up shirt. With some new all white Nikes.
He doesn't really wear those fancy dress shoes unless it's a event he has to, and I don't blame him. I'd rather wear boots over heel heels any day.

"Thank you" I said to jake as he opened our rides door for me. I got in and scooted over for Jake to get in next.
Jake put his hand on my knee as I cuddled up next to him with my head on his shoulder. I wanted to capture this moment so I decided to be a little sneaky and take a quick picture of us as the car light was still on cause our driver had yet to turn it off.

"What you guys up to, tonight ?" Our driver asked. "Im just taking my beautiful girl out to dinner tonight" Jake answered making me blush.
"Any special occasion?" The driver asked as he turned off the light and pulled out onto the road.
"Just that I got my girl back" Jake answered.
"Well congrats. When they are something special you don't wanna give up. Specially when you feel that connection" he said.
"You're right about that one." Jake said and looked at me like I was the best part of him. I gave him a little kiss.
"Thank you" I simply just said and he might not understand what I mean by that but I wouldn't trade us for the world.

The next week was the best week with him. Just us being us again. It was like I was back in high school with him again. It was our bond. How I can read him like no other and how he gets me like no other. Don't get me wrong Alexis gets me but not like him.

We were currently at the airport getting ready to part our ways.
"I'll see you real soon" Jake said giving me a kiss.
" I know and I can't wait" I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped him around my waist pulling me in.
"I'll text you as soon as I land" I told him. " you better" he replied. "I will" I said hugging him so tight.
Well that said he gave me one last kiss and we went our ways.
I was gonna miss Jake but I was so ready to be home again.
"Got something you wanna say to me?" Alexis said the minute I got through the door.
"I missed you!!" I said happily because that is true I did miss her.
" nooo" Alexis said. And I just shrugged my shoulders.
"How about that you lied to me and spent the week with Jake!" Alexis yelled. "I was waiting to tell you..."
"Tell me when!!" She yelled. " thanksgiving !" I yelled back.
"Oh cause that's so much better" "how do you know ?"
"Maybe this thing called the internet and that there's pictures of you on the beach together. In Miami! Not to mention you said you were going home"
"I'm sorry Alexis! I didn't mean to upset you. We were just waiting to tell everyone. Making sure we were really gonna do this" I told her.
"I don't even wanna talk to you right now. So excuse me" she said and left to her room.
With that I honestly went to my room and cried I really didn't mean to hurt her and yes I should have told her. But we just thought it was for the best. I didn't mean to. And now I have my best friend mad at me.
When Jake heard I was upset the first thing he did was call me to try and make me feel better. He stayed on the phone with me until I fell a sleep.
The next few weeks would suck because Alexis was still not talking to me.