13

It was time for us to head home.
"Kids, it's time to get up" my mom shouted, knocking on the girls door and the boys, right next store.
I groaned looking at the time, it was 6:30. I threw a pillow over rai's head. Not on purpose though.
"Hey!" She groaned. I climbed out of bed.
I put my hair in a bun, kept my spandex shorts on and through on a regular t-shirt over my sports bra I was wearing.
I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I packed up all of my bathroom stuff and put it away I threw on my LV slide ons and brought my stuff down stairs. Then went back up to help my two messy friends pack up.
"Let's get going !" My mom yelled around 7:45 to us. Kourtney and all her kids along with Scott went in one car and my mom went in the other car with us, teens.
"Thank you so much mom, we had so much fun" I gave her a hug. It was us and Alexis in the main back seats and then rai, jake and ryan in the very back.

"Your welcome sweetie! I'm so happy you guys had fun" my mom said.
For me it's so natural to call her mom and so weird to hear people call her Khloe, but for other it's weird for them to hear me call her mom and not Khloe.

"Yes thank you!" Alexis said.
"Me three,"
"Me fourth" they continued
"Me fifth,"
"Me sixth" finally rai finished us with the thank you's.
My mom talked with us for the whole ride and we got her caught up on the gossip.

When we got to the air port we got in separate planes , except my mom road with Kourtney and he kids while Scott road with us because of course Kourt was on his butt about something, now I'm not sayin Scott is perfect. But I do think she can cut him some slack.

"Ugh Kourt makes me so mad with you sometimes. Sometimes I just wanna tell her off" I told Scott as I sat on jakes leg.
"Hey , Hey. No it's okay. I've done my fair share of messing up in the past. I just wish she could see the change and be beneficial to the change"
"Exactly! That's why I wanna say something"
"No, you're not apart of this, okay. I don't want you guys to be mad at each-other" Scott explained to me.

As soon as we got off the plane I wasn't too fond of Kourt still. Sometimes she has something up her butt and needs to chill. But are whole family is so opinionated that it's nothing usual at all.

Once I said goodbye to everyone I started on my laundry for the vacation that was dirty, and put away the clothes that I didn't wear, along with cleaned my room up a little. "Vanessa!" My mom yelled for me.

"Yes, momma" I sat on the bed as I answered her.
"What's up with you and Kourt ? I noticed how you looked at her off the plane"
I sighed." Nothing mom, it's just I don't like the way she treats Scott sometimes." I told her.
" I understand but you have to remember there's a lot of history there, that can't just me whipped away"
" yes I know mom, and I know I wasn't there the whole time for it all, but he could have been worse than just and alcoholic and an angry one sometimes too, he could have wanted nothing to do with mason and you know what it wasn't all on him. She allowed certain behavior and stayed. I don't know why she cant give changed him some slack."
" look I'm not saying you are wrong, but you have to give her time there some things even now you don't know about. She getting there and you need to understand that"
"Okay, I'm sorry it just doesn't feel like that sometimes" I explained to my mom.
"I know sweetie" she gave me a hug.

Scott has always been so good to me and honestly  pretty close with him. I guess that's why I care so much. Not saying I don't care about Kourt, it's just shes such a strong headed stubborn person, that's I love. But a strong headed stubborn person sometimes.

I went down stairs to grab my laundry and rain into rob. "How was the trip?" He asked me.
"It was so much fun! "
"I saw you guys went to an amusement park"
"Yes! Then mom killed it" I rolled my eyes, rob chuckled.
"I'm about to head out, I'll catch you tomorrow" rob gave me a kiss on the head real quick and a hug.
"You missed me and you know it!" I shouted as he walked away.
"That I did !" He yelled back.
With that I heard back up stair and put away clothes while I watched a movie on demand.

And that was one of my 'normal' days. That I loved and enjoyed them very much.