8

We were all currently getting in the cars to head to Disneyland, Rai and Alexis climb in the car an got in the back back seats while Jake and i sat in the regular middle back seats, since the car was an suv.

We ended up watching neighbors on the way up to Disneyland. Jake ended up putting his head on my lap and falling a sleep last night he was up way late and only got like three hours of sleep. So i felt bad for him. Occasionally i would look down at my lap as Rai, Alexis and i watched the rest of the movie and my heart would just flutter. He was so cute when he was sleep, of course he's cute in-general but he was so freak adorable when he was sleeping.
This boy had always made my heart race and and stomach get butterfly's with out him try and even knowing.

I was so happy he was actually mine. I didn't know if we would actually last, But i wanted us to and if that wasn't the plan and some where down the line we break up that's gonna suck but i would be luck to have had him in my life.
He treats me better then he's treated anyone before, i'm not trying to brag or anything.
But he does, everyone knows it and sees it. His past relationships he never put in the much effort and show this much affection.

Rai ended up falling alseep too so after that happens Alexis and i decided to just stop the movie and talk for the rest of the time since we didn't have much time left before we would be there.

As we talked i kept running my fingers through jakes hair and glancing down occasionally to see if he was still sleeping.
"how's it going with Ryan " i asked Alexis jokingly make her roll eyes and me laugh. You see there's the guy ryan that Alexis has liked for a while and they are friends but rarely talk. So i screw with her all the time about it. I think it's funny because ryan use to like Alexis back in fifth grade.

"oh my lord" she rolled her eyes again. "we both know nothing is going on and nothing will happen. He's 'too good' for me now" Alexis said making me roll my eyes.

"you know that's not true. He use to like you in elementary school everyone knew that. You have a chance with him. Make the first move talk to him more. Pretend to need help on an assignment in the classes you have with him and get help with him" i said joking at the end.

"thanks" she said sarcastically.

"I love you, and i think you guys would make a great couple" i said

"Thanks but no one can compare to you and Jake now" she joked laughing.

"That's so not true."

"yes it is, you guys are everything. Everyone thinks you guys are gonna be together forever "

"you're joking " i asked

"nope"

"okay well we weren't talking about me and jake we were talking about ryan and you" i said. "speaking of you guys, Ryan is coming to my party " i added.

"WHAT! Why didn't you tell me before !" Alexis said freaking out.

"because it's my party i don't have to run everyone that is going by you" i joked. "The good thing is that since i'm not friends with any of Ryan's other friends you'll have him all to yourself tonight" I laughed at Alexis's are you joking me face right now.

"So jake" Alexis said wiggling her eyebrows up and down, changing the subject.

"oh my lord. I don't think our relationship is everyone's business, but it's still great like it should be since we just started dating" i said smiling towards the end looking down at him.