12

So my ankle finally heeled and just in time for a day in the city. NEW YOUR CITY HERE WE COME!
What I like to call the town of gossip girl since they filmed it here and it was my favorite show beside one tree hill.
"Vanessa! We gotta get going your whole family already left" Alexis chuckled. I was up stairs finishing getting ready. I made sure I had everything in my purse and headed down.
"Sorry!" I said
"You always take the longest to get ready" rai chuckled. "If you were sorry your rush it more" ryan added cause everyone to laugh. "Hey this beauty takes time" I did a sassy hair flip jokingly.
"Well you are beautiful always" jake kissed my cheek. As usual he was making me blush."thank you" I replied to him.

We were currently walking through time square. Jake and ryan were currently busy taking pictures of us girls. Once we got a picture all together finally we continued to walk.
"Mmm, damn why is my baby so fine" jake said looking at a picture he just took of me that was his wallpaper now. "I could say the same thing" I kissed his cheek. He put away his phone and I hopped on his back. "My mom just told me she sent there car to come and get me, so we can meet them at the restaurant to eat" I told everyone.
My mom and I are so close that we have each other's location turned on.
So we stopped where we are cause it was on the street they'd be picking us up on.

"Bet you can't do more back flips then me" rai challenged me as always. We met when we were just little in gymnastics. She was competitive then and still is, but she keeps things exciting.
So I accepted her challenge, while we waited for the car. It soon turned into who could do more acrobatics.
By the time we finished I soon regretted it....
"Vanessa ! Can I get a picture with you!" I had many people asking.
I took a few, cause I didn't want to be rude and then luckily I was saved by the car.

"You alright, ness ?" Alexis asked. They know I'm not to fond of being recognized in public. Not that I don't love the people who are a fan of me. It's just the more you get recognized, the less times you'll have to actually have a normal day in your life.
The less times I'll be able to go out with people and not be hovered by other people.

"Yeah I am, thank you" I answered her.

We all went to lunch and then kinda separated and us teenagers did some shopping.
"I love New York!" Alexis shouted.
"Me too ! " rai and I both said.
"We should all go to college here !" Alexis said.
"I'm in!" I said "me too!" Rai said and we all high fives each-other.
"It's a packed in a little over a year we will be back in New York all together going to college!" Rai said.
"Yes!" Alexis and I said together.

I was so thankful for these girls! They have been by my side through it all. And I could only imagine what the future would bring for us.

"Omg! You guys there's a little amusement park tonight! We should go!" I told them.
"Yeah I'm so down!!" Ryan said.
"Me too" Alexis said
"Me, three" Rai said
"Me fourth" jake said.

"Let me just text my mom and let her know."I told them" and then we can grab dinner before heading back most likely" they all nodded there heads.

Momma 💜: hey, I just wanna let you know that we are gonna go to this amusement park. Then get dinner and head back to the place. Hope it's okay. I love you ❤️

From Momma 💜: it's okay, go have fun honey ! Be safe ! I love you!

We were having fun at the amusement park until I got a Call from my mom.
"Vanessa I want you guys to come back now it's almost 9"
"Mom! We haven't even eaten yet! Why! "
"It's late and I don't like you guys being out there with no adult. The chef can make you guys food, so come back"
"Okay" I rolled my eyes.
" don't roll your eyes"
"How do you know"
"You're my daughter, I know"
"Love you" she said again.
"Love you too, bye" I told her and hung up.

"We have to go, my mom wants us back" I said sadly.
"Well we better go, and hey it's okay. We all had a good time didn't we" jake assured me as he wrapped his are around me.
"Yeah" the all assured me.

So as a good kid does I listened to my mother and went back to the house. It was a good long day though. I couldn't be too disappointed.