23

The first week of my grounding had been not to boring, of course with my ways of sneaking around that I figured out to get away with. Now just one more week to go.
Today Kylie got my mom to let me go out with her today. But only today. It was a one time deal.
So I'm currently getting ready for that. 

I went with just a yellow tee and blue ripped pants with white vans

I went with just a yellow tee and blue ripped pants with white vans. I did my make up and hair to dress the look up a little bit.

"HEY GIRLY!" I said as I hopped on kylies g wag. "Hey!" She said giving me a hug real quick.
"So how's the grounded life?" She asked and chuckled. "Hey! Next time I'll be smart about it but it's not going so bad. I have my ways still" I chuckled. "Omg! You are more of a rebel then I thought!" She said. "What?!" I laughed. Throwing my head back a little. 

We did a little shopping and the Kylie dropped me off at jakes house for a little and would be back to pick me up later to take me home. I gave her an exact time, since my phone would be on airplane mode so my mom didn't know.
"Hey beautiful!" Jake shouted from his front door as I hopped out of Kylies car. "Awe! You guys are
Too cute! This is totally worth khole possibly killing me." Kylie said causing me to laugh. "Thank you again so much!!!" I said. "No problem" she smiled. And with that I closed the door.
"Ugh! I've missed you!" Jake said as he picked me up and gave me a big hug.

Since being grounded Jake and I have rarely seen each other because he has basic baseball practice again before the season starts after winter break.
"I've missed you too" I gave him a kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waste. He moved his arms underneath my butt, holding me up.

"God you're beautiful" he said again. " you're hot yourself" I said. "How's baseball practice been?" I asked him as he sat me down to close the front door.
"Pretty good. I'm sore but it's been good" he said. "I hope not too sore" I smirked at him. "Ohh never too sore for that or for you" he winked at me and gave me a kiss on the temple real quick.
As we started to head towards the stairs to his room. He dad walked around the corner coming from the living room. From what it looked like he was going to his office. "Hello Vanessa" he said. "Hi, mr. ledger" I said. "How have you been?" He asked. "I've been pretty good. Hbu?" I replied. "Same! Hope my boys treating you well" he said. "As always " I smiled and wrapped my arm around Jake.

"How is it that you still look so beautiful, after I wear the crap out of you" he smirks at me, as he gets redressed. "Guess I'm just that pretty" I joked.
"Oh you definitely are" he said giving me a kiss, before I got redressed. After that we just sat on his bed and watched some tv.

"Really can't wait for the day we're we are doing this all the time and you don't have to go anywhere" Jake smiled. Causing me to blush. "Me either" I kissed him.

"You know, I'm going to NYU at the end of the summer..." I added nervously. " I know. I wish you weren't. But I get why" he plainly said. And that's how I knew he didn't like it one bit. I don't know if he was scared or nervous. But he didn't like it.
"We will make it work" he said. " I know we will" I told him. " do you know where you wanna go to college?" I asked. "I've applied for a few places but hope I get a sports scalar ship next year though. You'll be back for my graduation, right ?" Jake asked. "Of course baby. There's nothing in this world that can make me miss that" I told him. Reassuring him. Easing him a little bit. I think he was nervous to loose us, possibly, when I leave. But when I leave there's nothing else I want in this world then to be with him still.

"Good" he smiled at me. "You think we will end up together?" I asked. " I sure hope so. Cause if we don't make it. I don't think I'll ever believe in love again" he said. " I hope so, too".

I accidentally ended up falling asleep until it was time for Kylie to pick me up.
"Hey baby" Jake lightly shook me.
"Hmm" I grumbled, trying to go back to sleep.
"Kylies here, I'll see you at school tomorrow. You gotta go" he said.
I groaned getting up and putting my shoes on.
"Your cute when your grumpy for being tired" he said. I just chuckled and shook my head.
Jake walked me down to the door.
"Bye baby. See you tomorrow " I said.
"See you tomorrow" he kissed me and then I hopped in the car with Kylie.

" how was it !!!" Kylie said excitingly. "Good" I smiled. " I fell asleep towards the end and when he woke me up right now, I got all grumpy and he told me I'm cute when I'm grumpy cause I'm sleepy" I blushed a little. "Aweeee" Kylie said.  On the way home I talked to Kylie about the whole college thing and just about Jake and I.
As soon as I got home I went straight to bed again. I was worn out after that little work out earlier.