19

MONDAY

I got changed into this cute little outfit  with basic white slip on vans

I got changed into this cute little outfit with basic white slip on vans.
Last night I stayed the night at Alexis again.
I spend most of my time over when her family is away just because I don't like the idea of her being alone.

While I did my make up, as Alexis just got done doing hers. Alexis got changed. Once we were done we left early enough to grab some Starbucks and donuts and then headed to school.

"Mmm" I heard behind me as I was at my locker. I turned around to find my cute boyfriend. "My baby looks so good" he bit his lip. "I could say the same thing about you" I said as I looked him up and down.
"How was your weekend with Alexis ?" He asked me as I shut my locker. "Good" I said as I wrapped my arm around him waist, as he wrapped his around my shoulder.
"Good, I hope the tarte event was good as well" he gave me a kiss on the temple.
"It was, but I did miss you" I replied.
"I missed you too, more than anything. What are you doing this weekend?" He asked me. As we continued to walk to my class.

"Nothing specific yet" I replied. "Great! I'm taking my lady out on a date Saturday night the " He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Okay" I smiled and got on my tippy toes a little to give him a kiss on the cheek since I was a little shorter than him.

We parted ways when we got to my first period, and the rest was just any ordinary day. It was boring with annoying teachers give ridiculous amounts of home work.
I swear it's like teachers team up together and figure out when to give there most big assignments out together all at once, so it will have us all sleep deprived getting it done. 

"Alexis, before we leave let's go talk to mrs. Long about getting our classes started" I suggested. "Oh! Yes!" She exclaimed.

"We are gonna go talk to mrs. long, I'll talk to you later. Bye babe" I said and gave him a kiss. "Bye" He said back.

"What can I do for you guys?" The reception asked in the counselors office. "We are looking for Mrs. long" I told her.
"Okay, take a seat and I'll give her the notice. She is currently talking to someone" we were told.
"Okay, that's no problem!"
Alexis and I took a seat, and played each other at I message games while we waited because what else were we gonna do? Talk to each other? Lol nope.

"Hey! You cheated" I said. "Nope! How?!" Alexis laughed. "Because you messed me up when I went to go play you back! That wasn't a fair win!" I said. "You were gonna lose either way!" Alexis defended herself, still laughing.
"Oh really ?! Is that why you messed me up" I chuckled.
A few minutes later we were in mrs.longs office."what can I do for you guys ?" She asked.
"We were looking to graduate early. At least by the summer so we were wondering how many online classes we would need to do? " I explained to her.

"Yes! Okay! Just give me a minute" and she looked stuffed up on her computer...
"Okay! So you guys would have to do a total of 3 classes, English, math, and science. It is only the beginning of September so I don't see why you guys couldn't do  it and make it to this mays graduation!" Mrs. Long explained.
"Okay! Great!" I exclaimed. "When can we start?" Alexis asked. "I will sign you guys up right now and you guys should be a slip to come back in by Wednesday or Thursday and you will be able to start!" She exclaimed.
"Sweet! Thank you so much !!" I exclaimed. " no problem girls! You guys have a great day!" She gave us a smile.
"You too" Alexis and I said at the same time. And waved good bye at here.

"Omg I'm so excited!!" Alexis said "me too!" "We could be in NY, by next year!" She exclaimed. "I know!" I exclaimed back. "Omg we have to go talk to your mom!" Alexis said and I agreed. Before going to her house we decided to stop by kourts house since that's where my momma was.

"Oh hey?" Kourt said a little surprised as she opened the door and saw it was me.
"Hey!wheres my momma?" I asked her.
"Up stairs in my room. Your lucky I was coming to get a drink, you brat" she joked.
"Hey!" How are you!" She gave Alexis a hug.
"Good! And you?" Alexis asked her. "I'm doing good " she smiled.

We headed up stair to kourts room. "Momma!" I yelled as I started to walk in. "Hey! How'd you know I was here ?!" "Mom"I chuckled. "Sharing location thing" she chuckled at her self. "Yup" I laughed.
"We got exciting news today!" I exclaimed!
"What is that?" Kourtney asked.
"WE ARE GRADUATING EARLY!" Alexis and I yelled.
"What?" My mom said. "How ?" Her and Kourtney said at the same time.

"We talked to the counselor today and we are gonna to the three senior classes we need online and she said we should be good to graduate in many!" I exclaimed.

"Omg that is so great!" Kourtney said! "Sweetie this is really amazing! I'm so proud of you guys!" My mom said and gave me a hug, then Alexis one.
"Thank you" Alexis and I said at the same time.

"Okay but on a real note, maybe you brought home the wrong kid kohle" kourt joked. We always have this joke that they brought home the wrong kid because I'm so driven with everything I do. Way more than anybody in my family, or we joke that I might be Kim's secret kid because I'm so driven like her and I got her attitude along with my moms.
"I'm starting to think so too" my mom joked.
"We are just kidding" Kourtney said" we love you! And trust me we know your, your mommas kid" she said causing Alexis and I to chuckle.

"Guess this means we better start looking for a condo for you two in New York" my mom said.
"Yes ma'am" Alexis said and my mom gave her this, 'what did you say' look.
My mom hates being called that.
"I mean, Khloe" Alexis said and we all laughed.

We stayed at talked about the condo and furniture for it and all that stuff a bunch with other stuff.
After almost two hours we headed over back to Alexis.

Alexis and I changed into some comfy clothes and then headed down stairs to watch some on demand movies. As we watched the movies I texted jake about the good news and he was sad that we wouldn't be graduating together, but he was so beyond proud of me and how driven I am.

"I'm so hungry! "I groaned about two
Hours later. " me too!" Alexis said.
"I'll see what I can make from the food here, since you don't know how to cook" I threw a little shade at her jokingly and she flipped me off causing me to chuckled.
One thing my mom always wanted me to know is how to cook. She said that's a basic life skill and even though we have the money to have people cook for us, we should always know how to cook. Because it's just a waist for money to have people always cook for us.

I rummaged through all her cabinets and saw that i had stuff to make home made Mac n cheese, one of my favorites. I learned how to make Mac n cheese in Home eco in school.

Almost an hour later I was done. "Omg! I'm so glad I'm stuck with you in NY , at least I know I'll be eating good " Alexis joked as she kept digging into her bowl.
" I swear the guy who marrys You is blesssed " Alexis said causing me to chuckle.

The rest of the night we spent talking, drawing, watching movies and the we crashed for
School the next day.