9

|birthday hair, makeup&outfit^|
My amazing birthday party has been going on for a good hour n a half . Everyone was having a blast. There was a DJ all the rides were open, food was fantastic.
Everything was exactly just how i wanted and planned it to be.
"i've been looking everywhere for you" Scott said walking up to me.
"hey" i gave him a hug.
"you know who would have know that you would have invited as many people here as there would be on a regular day if it was shut down for your party" he joked.
"did you even shut it down, because there's no way this many people like you and are friends with you" he added joking still.

"well they sure aren't here for you. More people dislike you and aren't friends with you then me" i joked
"i'm the lord, everyone has to love me" he said his cocky self coming out a little bit.
"that's cute that you think that. Alright well i love you, imma go now" i said and kissed his cheek real quick before walking away with Rai.
"oh and hi Rai!" scott yelled.
"hey!" she yelled back.

"let's go find alexis and go on space mountain again" Rai suggested.
"yess" i said agreeing with her. Space mountain is one of my favorite rides.

After we got out off of Space mountain we decided to go try and find kylie and stass.
After a good ten minutes of searching for them and calling Kylie she finally picked up her phone and told me where she was and we found them with Jordan too.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" Stass said excited giving me a hug.
" Thank you !" i gave her a hug.
"we need some pictures ! " Stass said
and every one agreed. So we went into the little mickey store where i had i guess you can say a few photo booths set up but they weren't actual photo booths. It was more of a little polaroid set up thing.

first me and Stass took some together while Rai, kylie, Jordan all took some together at the one right next to ours.
Once we were finish i got some with Kylie, Then Jordan, Then Rai and once that was done we all took some together.

Once the whole picture thing was done for me at least i left and went to go try and find Jake.
After some time kinda trying to find Jake i Found him. 
As i tried to find him i kept stopping to talk to people.

I found Jake talking to one of him Friends i guess Chase.

"hey jake" said walking up to him wrapping my arm around his waist as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"hey baby" he said smiling. Hearing him call me that made me weak. I was so into him and couldn't believe he was mine.

"you having fun?" i questioned him and chase.

"tons" chase answered.

"agreed" Jake said then looked at me with a little smirk on his face.

"thankfully you guys are finally together" chase said with a smile on his face looking at us like we were adored. I smiled still looking at chase seeing Jake out of the corner of my eye looking at me.

You see i'm more friends with Chase than Jake is but they are still pretty good friends.

"yeah i got lucky" jake said with a smile on his face looking at me.

"like wise " i said smiling at him.

"still can't believe he got the girl of his dreams. I mean no one thought you'd be into this goof" Chase joked obviously to screw with Jake.