36

As we got closer we realized we were up in big bear.
"I don't think I packed enough for this weather" I told Jake.
"I'll keep you warm" he winked at me. As he put his arm around me and pulled my closer.
"Awe so romantic" I said sarcastically.
"I know" he replied making me laugh.
As the car stopped so did all the rest. We were in front of the big cabin. That was so beautiful.
" let's go find my momma and say hi to everyone" I told him.
"Let's" he said as he helped me out of the car.
"Nessss!" P yelled as she ran up to me.
"Hey pretty girl!" I said excitingly as I picked her up.
"How's my favorite girl?" I asked her.
"Good" she said in her cute little voice.
"Good, do you want Jake now ?"
" yess pleeeaaaassssseee" she said causing me to laugh. She loves Jake almost as much as she loves me.
"Hey little munchkin" Jake said to her.
P gave him a big hug.
"Nessss!" North It came up to me.
"Heyyyy" I bent down and gave her a little hug.
"Where's your guys mamas ?" I asked.
Northy and p both pointed to the very end of the like four cars that were there.
"Hey!" I said to everyone causing them all to turn around.
"Hey!" Scott said and gave me a big hug. I went around and did all my hugs then we headed in.
"Okay well there's rooms on the second floor mainly and three on the first floor" my grandma said.
"Okay, I want one down here" I said quickly before they were taken.
"Okay, I'm sure Kendall's gonna want Hers down her as well so anyone else ?" My grandma asked.
"So Kendall's coming ?" I asked.
"Yes and Kylie" my grandma said and I slightly rolled my eyes. Jakes wrapped his arms around my from behind comforting me.
"I'll take the other one" kourt said.
"Okay then it's settled. Everyone else upstairs" my grandma said and then we all headed to our rooms.
About ten minutes later while we were all getting settled into our rooms. We got a knock on the door.
Jake answered.
"Hey you guys" my momma said.
"Hey mom, what's up?" I asked.
"Oh nothing. I knew it was a surprise for you guys and I wasn't sure what you guys packed so I just wanted to give you guys these" she said and then bent down to the side and pulled up for big bags.
"Omg thank you" Jake said give her a hug.
"Thank you mom, I love you" I gave her a big hug. "You guys are welcome, now I think we are gonna go swimming in the heated pool, if you guys want to join" she told us.
"Thank you" Jake replied. "Also Kylie should be here soon, I expect you to be civil with her and let everything go " my mom told me stern and pointed at me.
"Yes mom" I sighed.
"I got her" Jake said.
"Oh I know you do. You're the only one who can really keep her In check. Thank you " my mom told him.
" you're very welcome" he chuckled.
And with that my mom left and Jake closed the door. "I got an idea, of what we could do real quick" he said as he gave me a smirk and walked closer to me. "Oh and what would that be" I played along as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck.
"It starts with this" he said and started kissing me.
"Mmm, as much as I would love to do that. Not now we got to go swimming" I told him.
"Ugh" he groaned cutely causing me to laugh. " oh you will live" i told him.
With that we got changed and headed to the tub. Kourt, Scott and her kids were all in there already along with Kim's kids but no one else.
"Where's everyone else ? " I asked.
" there still getting ready" kourt answered me.
I nodded. We sat and played with the kids and talked to kourt and Scott.
We have much fun all playing in the heated pool. After about two hours we all got out.
And now we're all showering and getting ready to go out for dinner, in the mix of it all Kylie showed up along with Kendall.
As I was finishing my hair, Jake had just finished getting dressed.
"Mmm baby, you're looking good. Idk how ima be able to keep my hands off you" he said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started to kiss me on my neck.
"Babe" I giggled.
"Thank you though" I said as he stopped.
"Always" he kissed me on the cheek and backed away, headed back into the room.
"Babe" I said and he turned around and looked at me.
" you look good too " I said
"Thank you" he gave me his cute little smirk.
I got changed into a cute red velvet dress with a low v along with black heels.
"Wow" Jake said looking at me.
" you are so breathtaking" he added.
"Bebe, stop" I said blushing.

Just like anyone else I have my insecurities but tonight I felt like one of the most beautiful women on earth and Jake was making sure of that.

"I will not" he came up behind me in the mirror and gave me a kiss.
He then pulled out his phone and took a picture of us in the mirror.
"I love you" Jake said.
I turned around to gave him.
" I love you" I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss me.
As he did so he got a little sneaky as he slid one of his arms around my waist, and down to butt, to only give my little booty and smack.
"Babe" I laughed. "Ow" I said as I continued laughing. " sorry not sorry" Jake said with a smirk.
I played fully rolled my eyes" let's go my mom texted me most of them are already at the restaurant that they left a car for us" Jake nodded in agreement, and we headed on out.

As we walked into this beautiful restaurant and to our beautiful table of course we have cameras on us. I held jacks hand and followed him as we walked to our table.
Kendall stood up and gave me a big hug. "Miss you girl" I told her. " I miss you too, we need to try and do something soon, while my schedule is a little slow  for right now" she told me. "For sure "I replied.
Kylie and I looked at each other but not meanly or anything. I wanted to talk to her, but this was not the place. I sat down and when Jake was done hugging Kendall and Kylie he took a seat next to me.
And I could not be mad at him for that. That's how it should be. With my whole family, if he doesn't have an issue with them but I do, that is not his issue. He his still good with them so there is no reason for him to be ignoring them or mean to them unless it's obviously something really fucked up.

Dinner went really well, and I was kinda shocked that no one ended up getting their feelings hurt or something. Once we were done with dinner we all went back to the house to make s'more and have deserts.
After we all got changed into comfy clothes of course.
I changed into a sports bra and sweats with a zipped up hoodie.
"Hey Kylie" I said walking up to her as she was sat outside at the fire.
She looked up at me. " can I talk to you inside real quick?" I asked her. She nodded and got up.
We walked inside and took a seat on the couch in the living room, kinda away from everyone.
"So, I'm not here to fight with you anymore" I said getting all emotional. " Kylie im so sorry for all this bullshit, I've started" I started crying ruining my make up. I can think what I wanna think. But there's no reason at all I should have been acting like that with a pregnant lady.
"I love you so much. And I  mean i still think you guys should have been more careful. But it happened for a reason. And I love you and I love my little cousin. I will have your guys back through everything. I'm such a bitch and god I'm so sorry." I cried. "Ohhhh my girl." She said tearing up pulling me into a hug. "It's okay. I accept your apology" she said.
"I'm just so sorry I haven't even been here and I wanted to spend your pregnancy on bad terms. I love you and that little girl so much. I miss you" I told her. Kylie is one of my best-friends. These days haven't been the same with no talking, all cause I don't know how to shut my mouth as always.
"I've missed you too" she pulled me into a big hug as she cried also.
"Ugh, hormones" she said airing her face trying to dry some tears. "You still look beautiful" I told her.
"Stop" she said crying. " ugh now I'm crying away" she said laughing. " I love you" I pulled her in to one last hug. " I love you too".
Once we dried our tears we went out and rejoined the group.

"Hey, you okay?" Was the first thing Jake asked me when I took a seat next to him, cuddling all up on him. "Everything is great" I gave him a genuine smile. He gave me a little kiss on the forehead and a smile.