35

I got up off the bed, and put my shoes on! "Where we going?" I asked.
"You'll just have to see" he said.
He took my hand and dragged me down stairs and to his car. We hopped in and the minute we left he started blasting my favorite songs. He rolled the windows down and with the first turn he took i knew what he was doing and he just melted my heart.
I looked over at him and just smiled.
He took his hand in mine, looked over at me and smiled back.
He was taking me on my favorite drive I take when I just need to clear my head or have a very bad day. Where I blast my favorite music and just vibe.
Whole heartedly this is the man I love.

After I wanna say about 40 mins. We had landed on top of a mountain, looking over all of LA and the pretty city lights it has to offer.
" I hoped that helped" he said to me after we had both gotten out of the car. To look at the view and as he grabbed his arms around me.
"It helped a lot" I wrapped my arms around him.
"Thank you" I told him. "Of course baby" he kissed me. " anything for you" he added.
I turned around to look at the view. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. We stood there for a few minutes before he broke us apart.

"That's not the end of it. " he said. He moved him back seats showing all the blankets and pillows he had behind it. Along with a basket full of treats.
"Awe baby, you're the cutest" I told him. My heart was fully melting now. "And" he said holding up his indent finger opening the passenger door and then getting into the glove box..
He then pulled out one of my favorite movies. One and two of daddy's home. Those along with all the typical Christmas movies are my favorite.
"Come here " i told him. And I immediately started kissing him. "I think you deserve a little something" I told him. And pulled into the back of his jeep with me.
After we were done. We laid there cuddling. "Thank you for all of this" I told him. " I think you already thanked me pretty good" he laughed, making me laughing. We got dressed and laid in the back watching my favorite movies for a while.

About 4 hours passed by and it was nearly 3:30am. We were on our second movie so we decided to finish watching it and then head back to my house.
By the time the movie was over the sun was just coming up.
"I can't believe we stayed up all night." I told Jake as we were on the way back to my house.
" I know, looks like we are sleeping all day" he laughed.
" mm we will see about that, I'm pretty sure my mom will drag us out to do something" I chuckled
"Probably" he chuckled too.
"Thank you so much for this" I told him and reached over to give him a kill on the cheek.
" you already thanked me baby, but you're welcome"
"I know, but this was perfect. It makes it so hard to think about go back to New York" I told him, as we were pulling up to my house.
We got off. Jack walked up to me.
" I know the goodbyes get harder but no matter what you are staying in New York. That's school. You need. We will always make this work between us" he reassured me.
He wrapped his arms over my shoulders and around my neck pulling me in.
"Thank you babe" I kissed him.
"Always" he put up his pinky finger. Making me smile even more. I wrapped mine over his and we kissed the side of our hands.
Ever since we were little that was our little thing. And ever since we were little no matter what we did it on. It has worked. We had kept those promises. It's been a little since we've done it. I can't believe he remembered.

We went inside and heard noises in the kitchen. So we went to go check it out and it was my beautiful mama. " good morning" I told her and Jake followed.
" good morning are you kids just getting back ?" My mom asked. "You knew we left?" I asked.
"Yes, jake told me. He said you could use some cheering up" she said. I looked up at him and mouthed thank you, he nodded his head back as his way of saying you're welcome.
"Well it definitely did work" I said . " I can tell, you look a lot more smiley now" my mom said.
"I am"
"Well we are gonna head upstairs and sleep a little" I added.
"Okay"
And with that we went up stairs. I don't remember the last time I was up so late. Cuddling up in his arms and going to sleep is the best sleep I ever get.

About noon my mom came knocking on my door. We both groaned. "Maybe if we fake sleeping she will go away" Jake stated. " I wish" I told him. I groaned again as I got up.
" yes mama" I said so sleepy as I was still waking up as I opened the door.
"You guys get dressed." She told me.
"Ugh okay" I said and shut my door.
"Babyyyyy" I said
" no " he said and covered his face with a pillow. I climbed back on the bed, and then climbed on top of him. "Okay okay I'm up" he said as he threw the pillow off causing me to laugh.
" now get off before you cause something we can't finish" he said and I did as he asked and gave him a kiss and I did.
I did my make up and hair only to then end up in leggings and an adidas sweatshirt. With the basic white adidas.
" mmm my baby looks cute as always" Jake said wrapped his arms around my from behind and I still in the mirror looking at us.
" right back at ya" I told him as I grabbed my phone. And as I did that I got a text from my mama saying to make sure we pack clothes and at that point I was completely confused on where we were going.
I let Jake know but before I would let him leave I took a pic of us in the mirror and posted it to my Instagram.

I had no idea what to pack to I packed a little of both. When we got down stairs she still told me nothing so we just got in the car she got for us and she got in Hers with tristian. As soon and Jake and I got in ours we passed out again.

About probably half way through the trip we both woke up and I texted my mom to see what was going on. She just told me to wait and that we were about half way their. The rest of the way, Jake and I talked and played games, watched so movies we had on our phones. It was the closest I have felt to him again since getting back together... It was almost like this is what we needed.