41

"Take it easy" Jake said as we were walking to the car right out front.
"I'm okay, for right now. I promise" I told him.
"I know but still please" he was holding my hand and making sure I was taking it slow instead of walking fast like a wanted.
"Do you need anything right now?" Jake asked as he helped me climb into bed.
We were back at the beach house and he was gonna stay to take care of me.
"I'm okay" I gave him a soft smile.
He went on the other side of the bed and sat next to me.
"But i think we should keep this between us only" I told him.
"Why?"
"I just think it's for the best. I just don't want all the pitty after it's already over. And I don't want my mom who is due in 2 months to worry about me" I explained.
"I understand" he gave me a soft smile.
"It stays between us" he said.
"Thank you" And he kissed my head.

Maybe you're thinking I told Kylie she should have been more careful, but I wasn't. But in reality we were. Kylie and Travis had just gotten together right before she started carrying stormi. The last thing I ever except was to become pregnant right now. And I guess it wasn't meant to be.
I leaned into Jake. Laying in his arms.
"I can't believe we were gonna have a kid and didn't even know" I said.
"I know" he kissed my head. "Guess nows not the time" he added.
"I mean it worked out for the best right. You got your career to still get" I told him.
"Nah. That baby would have never been a burden to me or my career" he told me. I gave him a soft smile and nodded my head.
"I love you" I told him.
"And i love you" he rested a hand on my cheek rubbing it before giving me a kiss.
"I'm going to run and check out at the hotel, I'm gonna pick up stuff to make us for dinner and then I'm not leaving your side. You got that?" Jake told me.
"Okay" I chuckled.
"Do you need anything before I leave because I want you to stay resting so no getting up!"
"I'm okay baby. Just a little tired so I might be asleep by the time you get back"
"Okay, I'll make sure to be quite" he kissed my forehead. And headed on out.
Besides our ups and downs. Our differences I was really lucky to have this man.
Before I know it I was drifting a sleep.

I didn't even know how long I slept but I woke up to smelling food. I slowly moved out of the bed and slowly down stairs.
"Hey what you doing down here, when it was ready I was gonna bring it up" Jake told me.
"I know but I wanted to come and see what you were making" I sat down and the island.
"I'm making some steaks out on the grill and bake potatoes along with green beans."
"Ooo sounds and smells so good" I told him.
"Thank you, how was the rest? How do you feel?" He leaned against the island.
"Just a little tired still the soreness is manageable." I answered him.
The rest of the night we hung out just talking and Jake took care of me.

3 Years Later

22 never felt so good. I just finished 4 years of college. I switched my major from fashion to business. I transferred to Yale university my sophomore year.
My baby sister is now 3 and I'm back in LA, looking into buying my first home.

Let me give you a little run down on the last 3 years of my life. Alexis took off to Chicago with Kris and they are still going strong. I decided I needed to go a little out of myself comfort zone, and switched colleges to Yale. I'm honestly a thousand percent happy I did. Because I met some really cool people their.
Now jake and I well. Let's just say he's happily in love with another girl right now that he met his freshman year of college, he's a professional baseball player for the Yankees currently. I ended things right before summer 3 years ago. I couldn't get past some things and I didn't want to do long distance all over again. I wasn't gonna stay in New York for a guy. When I had a great opportunity to get out of my comfort zone and start kinda all new and over.
Alexis and I are still best friends. She still lives in Chicago with Kris so I don't see them as much. But they are engaged and I can't wait for the wedding.

Now that I got you all caught up on the last three years. We can continue on.
"Have you decided on a building yet?" My mom asked me as she drove us to the next house we were looking at.
"Uhhh not yet. I want to relook at another one before I commit to one. But hopefully I'll have one by the end of the month" I was currently also in the process of looking for a business building to start on a clothing line. 
"I would look at them sooner to start the construction process"
"I know mom" I told her.
" I was just giving you my advice"
"I know"
"I can't believe you're buying your first home now!" She told me.
" I'm so excited! I can't wait"
"Me either now you can baby sit all the time" she joked.
"Only when I want to" I joked.
"Have you heard from Alexis?"
"Yes Shes suppose to be coming down in a few weeks with Kris so i should see her then!" I said excitedly. I haven't seen her in about 4 months and just that is too long.
"Tell them they have got to come over for dinner. I've gotta see them!"
"I will! Who knows maybe we will have a dinner at my place!"
"I would love that" my mom said.
"Alright then we have to find a house today" I joked with her.
" In that case we will get it done"
"I'm hungry though, after this house can we grab some lunch" I asked my mom.
"Yes Ness"