Chapter 2: Fire Clash

The Mental Cube, a piece of technology that was discovered back in the late 1930s. although the nature of the cube was unknown until the Siren invades us, at the end of the 1930s and the beginning of the 1940s. 

they are ships, weapon shapes to like human been created by humanity. the cube itself was hard to explain only the most train of the Mechanics member was know how to create a crystal that was given of its life.

An Unknown Crystal brought by its humanity, through the battle against the Sirens. the cube is the basis of even time know as the foundation of which we are born. imbued with the power to fight the Sirens. that is power of ships.

[Present Event, 3rd PoV] Hawaii, Pearl.

it was only hours after the battle as many reverse back to them for as they did the one didn't endure much help and bring the survivor onboard. ship are unbalanced as their body has been injured over time.

 ship are unbalanced as their body has been injured over time

Mobile PoV, On the Deck of the Mobile

Many were injury as I see the ship have medical support but all it can do is to slow the inevitable. 

Mobile: Damn, (move to Honolulu) you're alright? (use his medical tool)

Honolulu: I'm fine. (seeing that she is in front of Mobile) Thank you for the save.

Mobile: Try not to talk, you have a major injury on your arm and stomach. (use a hypospray) This should keep the wound seal and the blood thicken at a faster rate.

Honolulu: (her body slowly stops leaking blood) again.

Mobile: no worry, (standing up and looking for the critical one) Is there anyone who is heavily Injury? 

I look to see Colorado is here, I rush and see that it was the worst to assume.

Colorado: Mobile-

Mobile: don't talk right now, (i see that one of the debris must have hit her) damn it! (use my phaser to heat one of the shrapnel blades) Colorado, are still with me.

Colorado: I am here.

Mobile: Alright, simple question? Color. what your favorite color?

Colorado: what? Ruby?

then I quickly tear part of her clothes and shunt the rod at where the pieces are and quickly remove it and seal it.

Colorado: AH!!! 

Everyone was shocked to see what I did but I tell them this.

Mobile: Medical cause. this will keep the blood from leaking now. (use a hypospray) More the fact that a war is here.

Maryland: Anyway, We just have- ah! (been in pain from the injury)

Mobile: (hold her and put next to Honolulu) Try not to move. (looking for more survivors) Manjuu, can you help me in the recovery of our crew?