Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies

[Third PoV - Pearl, Hawaii]

it was now two days since Mobile and his team are on leave. while thing goes well for them, other however was in question.

Inside the Dorm. Mobile and Birmingham Room.

Inside we see, that the room was occupied by a carrier... A light one.

The figure that is on Mobile Bed, was wearing brown pajamas and holding a toy Hellcat.

???: Z... Z... Z... Mobile... Please come and help me with my Hellcat again...

as she was sleep we see another person was knocking on the door

???: fufufu... This is Mobile's room? then Akagi has a lot of "cleaning" to do... Yes, a lot to do.

???2: Ara Ara, Onee-chan wants to clean his room too... 

???3: What do you think you are doing?! This is senpai room and I'm gonna keep it safe there.

Akagi?: What who are you?

???4: my senpai also leaves me with this task too. 

while on the inside another was there too this one was having pink hair and holding a make a replica of the freeze trap they're using in their youngster time.

???2: This one goes here and that one go... There! It is not... a perfect one, but it will do... Computer Acess.

Computer Terminal: < Instruction? >

???2: Enter Command Log, Lieutenant Princeton Authorisation Code; Charlie-Lima-Victor-0-2-3 

Computer Terminal: < Confirm, Lieutenant Princeton. >

Princeton: Began, a level three synthesis of Photon warhead casing. using a low-yield pulse and mechanical detonator. 

Computer Terminal: < Confirm >

Princeton uses her basic knowledge of ordinate weapons to create a miniature trap for defense.

Princeton: Here... we... go... (move and open a closet panel to reveal a Phaser Pistol) Bataan, it gonna be alright.