Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection

[Mobile Naravtive/PoV - Defera]

So we have been waiting on Defera for the science team to be deciphered as time pass, I went and look the report manifest of the ship and the city.

Mobile: I get it, You want Denver to be assigned to your repair supervision, right?

Bataan: Yes, and again... Sorry about that we just got back and figure out that our warp nacelles are miss-aligned and that it drags us like hell.

Mobile: Anyway. I want you to help me with a few things. After all of this meet me at my resident on Earth in San Fransisco there a meeting and invitation are send to and for all Solomen Fleet members and from others in the Azur United Alliance Armada.

Bataan: Me, You, and Who else?

Mobile: All. I wouldn't go into the detail just yet. but... We have a bigger concern.

Bataan: Right, the Breen... well since the Ironblood team is eager for combat, I guess you will lead us for the job?

Mobile: I will guess so...

*beep-beep*

then his communicator light up as sends a notification to them along with a voice message.

Mobile: Mobile here

Communicator{St. Louis}: Captain, Lieut. Helena has found something and she wishes to speak with all of the staff right away.

Mobile: I think that might be not possible now for the moment here... it seems the Ambassador likes to have a word too... Mobile out.

with that, Mobile and Bataan went to the Ambassador who is waiting is Princeton and Independence.

Princeton: About time you two show up.

Bataan: Sorry about that we have a slight... problem...

Independence: Mh? I wonder what that means...?

Mobile: By slight problem, she means several warp coils are miss-placed and out of alignment.

Bataan: Mobile!!!

Independence: anyway, Let's hear what the ambassador has to say.

they went to the Ambassador and see him in front of the city hall.

Ambassador Suri: Thank you for coming, Captain. Our scientists have consulted with your commanders and they concur with your crew's theory.

Princeton: What is that mean...? All I see is nothing but speed warp chase all day after this.

Ambassador Suri: Well that is what you think but your chase does yield result in the end. 

Mobile: the library?

Ambassador Suri: Yes, If there is an intact Preserver library, it is likely to be located in the Lae'nas system. I suggest that you begin your search on Lae'nas III. It has a climate very similar to Defera. If the Preservers settled here eons ago, it is possible that they would have chosen a similar world for this facility.

Independence: Alright it seems warp on a cloud vision now.

Mobile: let's go. ready your ships, we will leave in 20 minutes.

Ambassador Suri: Please, be safe, but be quick. Long-range sensors have detected Breen vessels in the space near the Lae'nas system. I fear that they have made the same conclusions we have. You must find the Preserver technology before they do!

Mobile: We will.

with that, the Captain went and board their respective vessel and leave the system. I began to doubt about the few things you see the Preserver set up the facility and that went they are it leaves a chuckle of a star map behind, let's us in a chase... two think could happen either us or the Breen gonna be disappointed by this at the end of it.