Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

[Mobile Narrative - Third PoV]

So this is a bit of continuity as recently, Some are wondering; What is the main point of Lost Iris? Well, it serves as a prelude to the upcoming Season explaining the reason why the Azur Lane split into two. 

This has all happened before Mobile's assignment to Pearl as he was assigned as the Advance Vanguard Flagship station in Australia and Manilla. as before all of this He was in a bit of a hassle... 

What mean by hassle is basically a flew in stranded from his homeland and allies for landed and in for a period of 5 years in the Antarctic as this region has remained uncharted until he arrive. 

While all this the BRN(Britain Royal Navy), IKF(Ironblood Kriegsmarine Fleet), IOF(Iris Orthodoxy Force), and NPF(Northern Parliament Fleet) went into a heated argument as there was a device place in the North Sea that catapulted the Mobile, all the way to the southern pole and the USN (Union Starfleet Navy) have lost contact with him as a result.

This has all happened before Azur Lane's main series was covered in the 3 part segment in the 2nd season. 

With that several new ships will be introduced from Star Trek Online and Space Engineer. The ships from STO are from Starfleet used by the Eagle Union along with certain people in other factions, While the ship from SE will use by all factions but build from the faction shipyard.

There are some examples of each major faction shipyard manufacture and the location of each facility:

= Eagle Union - USN Norfolk-Bethlehem Planitia Shipyard
[New York, Newport, Mobile, San Francisco, Seattle, Pearl, Anchorage]
= Sakura Empire - ISF Kyoto-Okinawa Naval Shipyard
[Okinawa, Kure, Yokosuka, Maizuru, Sasebo, Aioi]
= Royal Navy - BRN Her Majesty's Naval Shipbuilding
[Deptford, Woolwich, Chatham, Sheerness, Portsmouth, and Plymouth]
= Ironblood - IKF Krupp-Deutsche Naval Shipyard
[Bremen, Wilhelmshaven, Kiel, and Hamburg]

Now, no more on leaks for the new season. So... alright let's get into the main.

--- === ---

[Gibraltar AO, Union Briefing Room - Third PoV]

After the Battle raid of Anchorage Bay, Mobile and his fleet party arrive and return causing various events to follow...

Brooklyn: Phoenix, no!

Helena: Stop it!

Phoenix: You bastard...!

As she said while attempting to hit the General as she was restrained by her sister, while Montpelier is waiting on the side putting her hand on her sidearm as the two fighters are livid that the General hired an elite mercenary to kill Mobile.

Birmingham: Hey, chill.

N. Orleans: Stop!

Memphis: Phoenix, stand down! Sit!

*splash-dash*

Astoria: Shit, my cola...

The racket that Phoenix caused Astoria to drop her coca-cola can as before debrief she got one before this like this, the General tried to get the debrief to end quickly, but...

Brigadier General Clemens: The fleet at Anchorhead was eliminated and we've prevented the submarine from joining forces. The unidentified ship was shot down too. The mission was a complete success.

Phoenix: Complete success, my ass!

Montpelier: Brigadier General, it sure seemed to me like the bats knew you pretty damn well.

Brigadier General Clemens: You seem to be confused. Report in for a medical check. We'll decide if you're still fit for service based on the examinations.