Chapter 6: Moment in Life

A/n: Sorry that I am slow on the update but however I was on mad gaming run on Azur Lane's current event: Ashen Simulacrum. in order to understand the character in this story as Mobile and Birmingham are considered as twin due to the fact that they are from the same state.

to that, I will be giving a better context on the incoming chapter that will make appearing on the new season, currently is unknown due to budget time and hours. 

with that out of the way, let's get into the story.

---------  

[Third PoV] Azur Lane Base, Hawaii.

it was morning as usual. as we see that inside the dorm, all of the captains were awake as for Enterprise, however...

Belfast: (open the curtain)

as this causes her to awaken. as her eyes open see that Belfast was the one who did it.

Belfast: Good morning, Enterprise.

time flows a little faster as of now, Enterprise prepares for her duty call.

Belfast: Breakfast is ready.

Enterprise: (look at the ration MRE but was recall about her condition by Mobile and Vestal) Let's eat at the mess hall.

Inside the Mess Hall, we see that various girls were present as they are catching up with the time, day, activity so on and so forth.

we see that Enterprise was there as Nevada was serving some food. the plate has 2 beagles, 2 fried eggs with some bacon, green and hashes brown.

Enterprise: Isn't that too much? 

Nevada: Don't be modest. I own you one for helping Oklahoma. Just showing my thank.

Arizona: Oh... Hello, Enterprise.

Enterprise: Ah. Yes, Hello.

Nevada: Morning, What'll it be?

as she leaves to find a seat, we see that Pennsylvania and Arizona are ordering their food.

Northampton: Hey, Enterprise! (look at her plate) Wow! You eat a lot of breakfast today.

Northampton greeted the ship as she reached the table she and her sister ships Houston and Chicago resided.

Enterprise: No, this is... Um...

As she manages to evade that question given by Northampton.

Enterprise: Belfast, why don't you take a seat, too?

Belfast: I have my duties as a maid.

Enterprise: I don't think I can finish this by myself.

Belfast: (look at the amount that she is having) In that case, I will join you.