Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]

[Third PoV/Mobile Narrative - Union Quarter, Gibraltar Base]

Last Part, we went on a mission to the Gamma quadrant to rescue the prisoner from the Basilica camp away from the Siren forces. It was strange as it was located near a wormhole it haven't attacked it yet...

Comm[Ops}: Ops to Captain Mobile.

Mobile: Go ahead, ensign.

Comm[Ops}: We just received a call from Iris, sir.

Mobile: When did I get to rest again? *sigh* Can you routed to call here, ensign. I will handle from here.

while waiting, we receive a call as an assignment via call by Algerie.

Mobile: Alge, It has been a long time there.

Algerie: Catching you in a bad time, Mo?

Mobile: No, not all... what can I do for you?

Algerie: Ah! You see for starters, The Royal has asked the Alliance to send an expeditionary force into the outer reaches of siren territory as they have an outpost located there. 

Mobile: Okay, Alge, I don't like where it going there.

Algerie: No, if perfectly fine. The Siren isn't as numerous there, and we're hoping we can learn more about them while we render aid to forces in that sector. Wales will be accompanying us on her flagship and Veneto too, along with Captain Louis aboard hers. 

Mobile: And What will you be?

Algerie: I'll be commanding a modest Vichiya fleet as well. We'll start in the Dosi System - our latest intelligence has discovered a Siren presence there. Meet us there is your earliest convenience.

after this, I went to Gibraltar, as it was unknown to us but later. the independent vessel formerly a Sakura Destroyer, the Rocinante, Under Captain Holden is taken Akashi through the Leyte and Thailand Gulf while evading Union Patrol and Sensor. in order to embark on a secret mission pay for by Algerie and Dunkerque.

[Dosi System, Gamma Quadrant (A.K.A. Indian Ocean)]

Went I arrive at Dosi System. I see several ships are already here. sadly Independence and Princeton have trouble that was in their engine array while Helena manages to tag along. Infront, 4 other faction or factor was here; the Ironblood, Royal, Sardegna, and Iris.

P. Wales: thank you for joining us, Captain. As you can see. we can't even defend our stations from Siren attacks. it's going to take a joint Alliance and Royal Effort to stop them.

We're currently at the edge of the Dosi System, thankfully, the Siren isn't attacking the Dosi Homeland yet. they're starting to evacuate as a precaution, however.

Mobile: Who are the Dosi?

P. Wales: The Dosi recently join the Royal Navy after years of independence. Their aggressive fondness for commerce can be troublesome, but they managed to prove their worth to Her Majesty. Work on this site was a joint project with the Karemma and the Royal Navy to build a station here to provide... oversight.

Mobile: Understood that. Royal Oversight?

Algerie: All ships. target the siren and fire a will.

Z1: Victory is life!

Helena: well looks like no time for amble then.

The fleet began to charge and a hail of fire was introducing. so the heavy-hitting or rear ships; Graf Spee, Z1, Prince of Wales, Veneto, Saint Louis, Mobile, Helena, and the state of art modest vessel closing in on the siege land.