Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid

[Gibraltar AO, Union Meeting room - Third PoV]

Inside the room, Mobile is sitting with his team member as Admiral Vance and General Clemens for a full debrief.

Brigadier General Clemens: The operation has been completed. Stand by for further orders.

Mobile: 'the operation is a success in my ass you brat'

Montpelier: Hold on, we still don't know who those bats were! Why were they after Apollo? They were using USN's radiofrequency. 

Brooklyn: You mean they're on our side?

Brigadier General Clemens: Impossible. They didn't respond to our IFF. Or maybe... [chuckle] 

He snickers as Mobile and Vance look a little irritated at the general as he has a smug air of superiority but decided not to shoot it down.

Brigadier General Clemens: they were there to settle a personal score. There's nothing unusual about being shot in the back by an ally.

Helena: Guess it might've been that way where we came from, but... You know what I'm sayin', Charles?

David North: Everyone, here's a question.

Brigadier General Clemens: That's enough. Remove him from the call.

Memphis: Hold on!!!

David North: Wait, wait, don't hang up on me yet. How did they know that we had intelligence on their weapons of mass destruction? They never would've taken such actions if they didn't know.

Montpelier: ...They have a spy.

Brigadier General Clemens: [laughs] Better to be suspicious than not, I suppose.

David North: At the very least, we'll have to assume from here on out that they know everything that we do

Mobile: tch...

After the Meeting, Mobile felt that Clemens isn't an ongoing general but more of a political creature as it disgusts him.

---

[New York, Manhattan, North's House]

In a room, it was an office where a man was working on his desk with a monitor full of post-print, a tab, a window full of files that were about the Alicorn.

David North: Another question, Alex. Captain Matias Torres, the captain of the Alicorn. What is his goal?

The scenes change to a more computer-generated program as it displays a map and focuses on the European region. Soon like appear in the various color of red, orange, blue, green, purple, and magenta of at least 30 main ports and secondary functions.

Alex: There are twenty-one likely targets. The number of main routes...

David North: Wrong.

Alex: ...to the targets is 2405.

David North: You're being too logical.

Alex: Want me to define "main"?

David North: Alex, can you be more, uh... Sensory?

The map headline appears with the word "Logical" then flips to change to "Sensory".

Alex: What do you mean?

David North: Make me a collage of Torres' quotes. Work freely. Keep my hypothesis in mind.

As several word forms as from a to z, adjective, verb, and other as Alex put the first quote in a descending stare format.