Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls

Note: Hello, Isokana here.

For the Next couple of story arcs here, I'm hopefully gonna plow through them quickly as these are formally requested stories by one of my readers.

this was apart from the main storyline that it had been removed due to some trouble as I will shoes horn this into the protagonist timeline. this one is set after the Midway Mission in Chapter 8. the other in summer event was set after Season 1

so... OVA 1, I guess... in this we will the sideline and cover some more ground.

also in this arc, our protagonist will use the Crossfield-class version, USS Aventine, NCC-1050.

basically, the head cannon is that. Mobile and his group were assigned to this vessel for a brief period. like the stun I did, if you haven't it notice in Mystery of Mist.

it quite painful to say as in this within Star trek Online theme-based, Mobile's current ship can't stand the endgame punishment. with it so, I will develop some cool ship that is fitting as I don't want to lose its character.

also, the time had changed a bit... well not really it changes from 1943 to 2019, so sorry for the inconvenience but hey it wasn't a bad feeling like time travel there. right?

...

...

...

...

JUST KIDDING!!! (Lol not, Timeline will change!!!)

=========================================

[Mobile PoV/Narrated]

Right let's get this out of the way, chronologically, the Siren had tricked the Red Axis as in establish their power and attacking Azur Lane. at least curve the inversion, however, it was a threat that we can't ignore for long. 

so we are back and were assigned to the Atlantic Sector A Ocean as it was reported that there a siren force present there. awaiting orders while the USS Mobile was at New York for Refit and Power testing enhancement.

I walk to see the turbolift where the Science Room and Helena are here as my science chief.

It was over a month now after the battle at Midway, as it is I along with some of my teammates was temporally assigned to the Aventine on patrol duties at the Atlantic Sector. as my ship was undergoing repair and refit in New York.

One day, at Gibraltar we are hail by Admiral Nimitz, the CNC of Eagle Union Fleet.

Adm. Nimitz: We've received a request for aid from the Deferi, a warp sail-capable species in the Alpha Quadrant. They're located near Union and Parliament water, and they've reported several attacks on their shipping.

Since the Deferi are not as technologically sophisticated as the Union and they are asking for help, we should assist them. Head out there and see what you can do.