Side Story: Marshall Case.

[3rd PoV.]

It only several months pass as in the adjacent of the water we see that Mobile was on a daily patrol along with Cleveland and Helena.

Mobile: so what to do today...

Helena: Mo, are you avoiding the "fun activities" of us?

Mobile: please Helen, restraint yourself. For the love of negative ion, I will give an activity lasted a month there with a full organism with it.

Cleveland: brother, are you making me jealous there?

Mobile: no it just that we have a job to do, Sis. In any case, we should make a return run there.

Helena: right. I think now... We as mate should you know... We should have some-

Before Helena could finish she was interrupted by a contact call.

A.I. Computer: Captain, there a transmission call from Command.

Mobile: Identify it, please.

A.I. Computer: it Admiral Hackett.

Helena: what is that Son of Beaches think of interrupted my time with my bf there.

Cleveland: eh? *chuckle*

Mobile: put it through. (Open a display panel)

Adm. Hackett: Captain Mobile, Thank you for receiving my call.

Mobile: Admiral. What do I own you there?

Adm. Hackett: The Watchtower had discovered some unusual activity in the unexplored regions of the Pacific Ocean. Data suggest another anomaly locate with it similar in your log regard to Dricona 4. The Royal Navy had sent a ship to investigate it, and we would like you to join in on the search. If this an information regarding Siren, we need to know about it--fast.

Mobile: understood, Admiral. If may I sir, do we know the purpose of it?

Adm. Hackett: Intel suggests that the Axis or Siren will use this to attack us. along with that, a fleet of Sakura and most strange is the Sardegna Empire. we suspect that they are in on deep-recon missions or were lost.

Mobile: I see, what can we do if they are... seeking asylum?

Adm. Hackett: Well... that depends on the cause and situation. if that what it is then I need you to see into it. Hackett out.

as we see that both CO ended the call we see that Mobile's fleet is now headed to the sea sector P4. they arrive but are greeted by debris and wreckage from battle.

[Third PoV] P4 Sector. Marshall Island Sector.

as they drop out they were meet by Drake, Royal Navy Specialist on Intelligence Branch