Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]

War. War never changes, regardless of era and where it is. But Still... 

...

...

There always hope. Even in the Darkness of the Night.

================

[Third PoV] Tern System, In Orbit-Sea of Tern.

As fire erupts and cannon be heard Enterprise and Belfast look at who is on the Orochi. "Amagi" is standing "casual" while Akagi is lusting for her "love".

Meanwhile, Everyone looks at the massive object that was sticking outside of the massive Orochi and they started wondering about it

Bremerton: Um... Balty! what is that thing?

Juneau: Big Sis?!

Atlanta: I don't know

Baltimore: No Idea, But I got a bad feeling about this.

As for Ironblood however, Prinz Eugen compared it to one of the Ironblood weapons.

P. Eugen: It's a little similar to the Fritz X back in Ironblood.

Yuudachi: *absolutely have no clue what Eugen just say* A bliss? Bullin? What Now?

Tester b2: That's not a bad guess, Eugen, what you see is a weapon, a weapon from the future, and its concept is just beyond your reach. 

Tester replies to Eugen. then Enterprise remembers and saw something in her vision along with a recent event.

Enterprise: That weapon... Ah! Gah!!! 

Belfast: Are you alright?!

Enterprise: That weapon! We have to stop that thing from fire. that's what destroyed the Tern, itself Earlier! 

Enterprise then starts to speed off and noticed that the Missile had launched. 

"There's only one choice and both Fleet are busy fighting or arriving which means that I've got to destroy that thing before it could hit another island.