Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle

[Third PoV] Medical Area, Azur Lane Base, Hawaii.

we see that it is over 14 hours after the Battle of Midway. It was completely dark Ayanami could not see anything but pure darkness. After what has happened on the battlefield she was defeated.

And was left unconscious she doesn't know what happened next after she blacked out. But one thing for sure is that they all have lost the battle

And knowing that they were all fooled by Akagi and Kaga all this time. She could not sure whether to trust them both after seeing the two of them. Are both working with the Sirens their enemy that they supposed to fight against?

It had been a mystery to her and the others question themselves, how they were able to acquire the Siren technology.

But now she knows how they have managed to even get their hands on this tech.

Simply because Akagi and Kaga have work with the Sirens all along.

She is not set whether to be angry or sad at this after all this time.

They fight with each other for a stupid reason.

But she is shocked how did Azur Lane manage to even get their bearing on such an advanced stage. One that even they out-matched from the start, since the beginning of the '50s in the 20th century. They pose technology that is far greater than the Sirens could ever have or at a chock point. And yet they did not use it to easily destroy them. 

This is something that greatly confuses her from the start. If they were able to create such advanced technology from the start. Then why did they not told it to them perhaps they only managed to acquire it recently.

And add the fact that they have a male ship with them. Is something that truly shocks all of them simply. In their history, there aren't any nations that are capable of making a male ship.

Bit seeing they manage to create one is truly shocking for her. After all, this is something that is never been seen or expected by them.

But they did not expect he was a male from the start. Perhaps they hid him for a reason or there is another reason why they did not know about it.

The conflict they have made for the last about a year now and has been a fatal blow.

Since Sakura Empire has taken the massive blow, While Ironblood has only been able to sustain themselves without getting themselves too much injured.

Ayanami could not help but regret fighting Laffey and the others. Who are all just trying to unite them all back as one Faction, But it seems they have been too stubborn to know the truth.

And all of them fall into the trap Akagi and Kaga have made. Knowing that they have collaborated with the Sirens. She is sure that they will receive a massive punishment.

And they would likely be interrogated by the others to find out the truth. As Ayanami was looking at the empty and coldness of space she was in. She is sure that she is still asleep right now and will have to wait.

Ayanami: why are you both doing this Akagi, Kaga?

Ayanami asked herself she can't help but feel ashamed that they are all being betrayed. They betrayed Azur Lane and made their own Faction. But as they say "Karma always bites back at you". And it did they were betrayed by the own friends and family.

In exchange for what power to destroy the Sirens once and for all. That is highly unlikely now that they know the truth.

Ayanami knows that one thing is certain is that Azur Lane is preparing themselves for a War a scale that nobody has ever seen since the time of the Invasion War.