Lost Iris - Sighthound

[Third PoV - Gibraltar AO]

After the Battle skirmish as Delos, Mobile, and his sister, Birmingham had discovered a lost ship that is now the possession of the Siren; a submarine name the Alicorn.

This lead many to speculate that Alicorn was part of the plot in Europe destabilization as the Alliance with various factions and power no matter how big or small it has posted as a threat to the Siren.

With the lead, Mobile is now consulted with Memphis from the Intelligence Operation Branch of the USN along with Nimitz and Vance.

[Union Office, Gibraltar Base - 0600 Hours. January 1, 2022]

Adm. Nimitz: You what?!

As Mobile explain and debrief the situation to the Admiral, Nimitz was furious a bit that Alicorn was active and that the situation in Europe was stage to favor the corrupted state of the region leader itself.

Mobile: I know what I did, But Admiral-

VAdm. Vance: Save it, Captain. The only reason why I haven't ordered you back in New York is that you are on the best chance. We get to put an end to this mess.

Mobile: I shouldn't have those damn holo-comm install

Adm. Nimitz: What made you say that?

Mobile: because you only half intimidated went put on the viewscreen.

Vice Adm. Vance: I will remember that. How are your officer and new addition?

Mobile: *sigh*

He sigh in defeat as he knew that ever since the confirmation the brass at D.C. will be total bureaucratic chaos and ambition egotistic. At least on the bright side, his sister is here.

Mobile: They doing fine. Helena is handling the report and station home update as we speak.

Adm. Nimtz: Could be worse as to think that Montpelier has that kind of stubbornness make me nerve-racking as your sister went and search for the last 10 hours or more until Denver point out that she went there.

Mobile: I can't really blame there. From what we gather so far the ship is a partial operation but that is where the problem is the data and coordination that it gave out place right where we shouldn't be and barely make out alive.

Vice Adm. Vance: Yes, you two are and I expect you to remember that before taking any unnecessary risk.

Mobile; We aren't going to stop the Alicorn by playing safe, Admiral. If this encounter proves anything that the captain of the vessel will be an insane maniac who has a severe case of disorder now and will be using everything to take us down.

Adm. Nimitz: That doesn't sound like a fair fight, does it?

Mobile: Went dealing with a psychopath or anything evil, Admiral. it rarely is.

Vice Adm. Vance: True, enough. Keep me apprising of the situation, Captain. If that Alicorn launch and leave the Medderanian Sea... Then we may be in a dose of hell before this is through. Vance out.

Adm. Nimtz: Same too, Captain. Nimitz out.

the two admirals ended the call leaving him with Memphis as she made a pout face.

Memphis: Mobile... I suggest you prepare yourself cause I will be there in an hour about this.

after the stean waring The meeting is over but Mobile is damn sure that Memphis is now after him.

Mobile: I'm in a shithole now.

---

[Cafeteria]