Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories

[Third PoV] Union Command Flotilla 5th Fleet.

Adm Anderson: How bad is it there?

Adm. Hackett: Bad. we just lost the 2nd and 10th Fleet under the first wave it was on.

Adm Anderson: Is this what, Mobile had worn us about?

Adm. Hackett: It is, I stake my life and bet on it.

As Hackett was looking at the report and the console table. the Admiral, himself says, while the Sergent comes in with a ready-to-shoot type feel.

Sgt. Johnson: Sorry for interrupting you two but is this where everything went to hell?

Adm. Anderson: god, please... How long do we have?

Adm. Hackett: Not long, I've sent word. the fleet is mobilizing right now.

Sgt. Johnson: Really... man?

Adm. Anderson: God helps us all

[Third PoV] Azur Lane Base, Docking Port.

We see that the place was busy as usual for today as it was is, We see that a small group of people was waiting for it. A ship drops out of warp and docking with the base reserve area for ranking personal. as it was heard through the comm channel. a series of fighters pass through and that a gunship making a landing.

AZLN TAC: USS Kilimanjaro, Gunship Fulcrum, NV425. This is Azur Lane Control, You are clear for landing. The runway is secure, Welcome aboard, Admiral.

Gunship Fulcrum: Copy that Azur Lane TAC, landing on site now.

as the craft land, we see that a small group of personnel was there as a welcoming party. Mobile, Birmingham, Phoenix, Tennessee, Wales, and Illustrious, and several other staff and officers were there too. The gunship opens its door and reveals Admiral Anderson and Hackett along with an escort.

Mobile: (salute the Admiral) Admiral Hackett. Admiral Anderson. Welcome to Azur Lane Base.

Adm. Hackett/Anderson: (salute in return) 

Adm. Hackett: at ease, (lower his hand) 

Adm. Anderson: (lower his hand) Permission to come aboard, Captain.

Mobile: (lower his hand) Granted, Admiral. as you know our crew, they would certainly know you too.

Adm. Anderson: Yes, we've been through death and life together. (handed his datapad to his aid)

the party walks and stops at one of the officers and makes a small inspection.

Adm. Hackett: Ah, Colonel Jackson. It has been some time now.

Col. Jackson: Ah, sorry about this sir but our mascot helps us out there.

Mobile: Surely-

Adm. Hackett: Mo. (walk and stop at one of the pilot officers) Now, who do we have here...