Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]

[Ironblood Research Outpost - Third PoV]

Several pillars of light from inside one of the rooms the research station has. The pillar reveals the away team that was quickly formed.

Mobile: right we're here. Can anyone get a reading and bearing?

Saint Louis: Look like the station's running on auxiliary power. We're got life support, basic lighting... not much else. If we're going to get anything useful out of this relic, we'll need to get the main power back online.

Mobile: Agree.

Bismarck: Stay vigilant, We have no idea what to expect here.

N. Orleans: Let's see, Inga, Where are we?

Ingraham: Look to be a storage room. Nothing to see here, just basic supplies and material.

Helena: There is a panel for the main power over there.

Mobile: Let's move.

the away team moves to an eerie gloom and cold temperature room make for an uninviting environment. ascended to the walkway above there a lit terminal console, went they press it they active the whole of the entire station as the light came on, the elevator cart and conveyor rail began to move and other as well.

Bismarck: Well done, main power is back online. We'll be able to access other systems, including the data core. let's find an access console and see what's in there. Hopefully, the files aren't corrupted beyond repair.

after activation of the station the team went and arrive at a very long corridor as went they go they open a door on their left side.

Mobile: What?

they wet in as they do they see at a lot of terminals and consoles as it around seemed the room was to be an office or administrative one.

Mobile: It seems we find the one we're looking for but it separated the entire level there...

Bismarck: Hmm... this terminal is in poor shape. None of the files are accessible. Considering their gage, I'm not surprised... but terrible at my luck.

Q. Elizabeth: The minister wouldn't keep a place like this to protect dust and broken file. Let's check all of the terminals and consoles in the area that one over there looks reasonably intact.

Ingraham: Let's check it out.

They split up and went to look for the data logs to share with everyone. Mobile finds the one that was worried as the author was from the Fuhrer and Siren to be specified is the Observer Alpha along with a mysterious man.

--- --- ---

Station Log: Research Report - June 17, 1926 - Ironblood Reckoning

My fellow Reich. The Masan research station is fully operational. As we continue to add worlds to our sphere of influence, our studies of xenobiology become more important. We must know all we can of both friends... and foe. We need every advantage we can find if we are to achieve true dominion.

Our premier project is underway. You'll recall the recently discovered race of tree-dwellers, hunted as we once were. Genetic engineering of these solids has produced considerable results - their intelligence has increased by a factor of three so far!

We predict this species will be the first of many loyal servitors and vassals.

--- --- ---

This report interested Mobile as he look at the date as it from 1926 almost a century behind and this will explain in Ironblood Technology advancement as some are and aren't man-made

Mobile: Interesting.

Bismarck: They are talking but the Storm Troop. the date the researcher gave was over a hundred years ago. Not long after the Ironblood was founded.  The facility was older than we thought... much older but not old as your ancient battleship.