Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I

[Mobile Narrated/PoV]

Hi, all in this part of the second OVA Arc, we gonna cover the Iris and Sardegre series that was originally mix as a part of season 1. Like the prior story of the defera, we completed this place take earlier than the final Act but now it here as sides.

This way we will encounter several things like Littorio and Aurora along with Jean Bart and Saint Louis. No not St. Louis but Saint Louis... oh boy this is gonna be a stormy one at best, just the name it already starts to give me a headache already... Alright, let's get this over with.

After the investigation at the Atlantic, We have been dispatch by command as we spending some time at Gibraltar, I was requested in a diplomatic mission at the conference on the base.

INDIE: Captain, we are receiving a hail from Gibraltar. strange it has a USN signature on it.

Mobile: Put it through, Indie.

Independence: I wonder what this is all about?

Helena: No Idea... No Idea...

the holo-screen appears and reveals who the caller... It Brooklyn.

[A/n: Now I will use the time plot device again and put it in 2019 so we can have a more accurate time frame]

In 2018, the Siren has arrive, and that Ironblood had conquered half of the Iris Republic, France. this lead to two factions... the Libre and Vichiya. these two have been in the skirmish but these faction vows to keep the homeland safe despite their description and ideology claim.

Mobile: Brooklyn, what can I do for you today? It's rare to see you call before.

Helena: hi, sis.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: you too... Mobile, how'd you like a trip to Gibraltar?

Mobile: With or without a fleet.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: a diplomatic mission. We have been invited to a conference by the Royal Navy, believe it or not. 

Independence: Is this true?

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: I don't know... seem like ever since an Ironblood experiment with the Siren tech. things have been radical and Iris, on both, have a political shake-up along with the threat in the Mediterranean sea and the leader of Libre has gone missing. 

[A/n: The Ironblood experiment happened in 2014, the goal was to created superior technology to dominate but as they did. things have gone wrong and the project was shut down. by early 2018 and mid, a Sakura Empire ship defect to join the Alliance as the experiment was in-human at best and later a Union Expedition will too. (will cover in Siren's Eye)]

Independence: Sound like a war between them is inevitable there it seems.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: the faction there have sent delegates here at Gibraltar and that their history with us cause them to not quite trust the Royal as they have requested a Union envoy and mediator for this to end between Libre, Vichiya, Ironblood, and Sardegna.

Mobile: Leader missing and Mediterranean threat?

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: There more, the Vichiya... she is a sister to the Leader of Libre faction and appear to be the younger one.

this is a shock to the crew as Mobile was mouth open.

Comm-Panel{Brooklyn}: Believe me, we don't understand either but this provides an opportunity here. Your fleet is the closest to me and as well you have experience with them. so that we can hear what they have to say. get the lay of the land. if these factions become unstable, it could mean trouble for the entire region and quadrant.