Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!

Hello, Reader. I have just speculated that some of you are finishing this book if you are. congrats, as soon finish reading this I want you guy to help me choose as of now or later. 

Poll is:

Possible Character Collection.
(Your recommendation and please be specific of where it come from)

New ships
(Your recommendation and please be specific of where it come from)

[P.S. and FYI; no overpower ship or I will end up making it fit in the lore and story]

===========================

some may or may not agree but. it was somewhat a passion for me. soon, if you want to have a Q&A segment about this, now is your time. leave a question and I will answer when I can. 

Down Below!!!

===========================

here is the note with that here are some of the reasons why I write Lost Brother.

First, I have seen many make their shipboys, incredibly OTT and OP. I have done that somewhat before and its downside terrible. [I know, I criticize my work but it such a mistake that I have done before.] 

on the side, Rise of a Legend (Male Superbattleship OC x Azur Lane) by WilliamFowler203, He did an incredible job using the Term of Battleship correctly. like the old of 17th to late 19th century by broadside each other it quite interested to be honest, by sticking to the rule of "less is more." 

but in the end, we as in writer of Battle in the ship are generally ending with "soup of a million ship" and that he creates in a battle of some kind of tension with a stake of that purpose.

alright, The second is that I have seen it sort of like it was, for me at least... when you create a character, you just don't give out OTT ship or ability. cause it will ruin the feel of the stories themselves. it like a developed story. 

again William takes it as in the early chapter, we are introduced to the character that he (our main) is doing for the people, who he care and more. 

Another is "Impressive Commander." (Azur Lane x Male Reader) by Mobius117. is that he didn't create a character, he created one or more around the environment of stories theme taken place.

this one deserves a shout-out too this one is by DragonLord39, Battleship Orochi. it has a different vibe as a reader so got to give that one a shot. in terms of narrative, it was fun and it was like an anime plot.

The third is to make it somewhat vague for the reader or lore reader and narrative to making second-guessing. it was like the BSG TRS series [Battlestar Galactica; The Re-imagining Series] and other references. make a cliffhanger and it will make you felt like you got more work to do.

The reason is that it like, well... It was hard you know, people coming left and right. it was like Doctor Who-like and Star trek J.J. version inspiration that started all off. I was like, you know during planning I was about to name Fargos. but I take a quick R&D and it started to have me making this.

Went I drafted this I ask myself this, the question is  "give Cleveland a flaming hot-rode." and Emp was there he appeared, and the way he was it like a jigsaw puzzle.

===========================

Here is the settled rule for writing a battle sequence.

Watch this (this is for space battle but it works foresee too)

and every battle I use this as my base.

===========================

[Let's talk in Television Word]

Now, in the final episode of Season 1. We see that things are restoring so mild spoiler it like DIS. 

in the second season, in Azur Lane (Game Ver.), some common ships will make some screen time. yes, they are getting that deserving affection or care.

the Zuikaku and Shoukaku story will be in draft sadly. as time progressed, I left a hint during the season run that a mysterious girl appeared to know Mobile and Q. as the girl mention the Final Frontier, I won't go too deep as River Song Would say; Spoiler. and Q would say; You will find out. 

the Trial along with the frontier is will kind of involve the Doctor Who theme as he for you guy in farness is that Siren from the future and that this was lead to those who on earth believes it, Sry, but they originate in the Prime Galaxy.[For this stories anyway.]

here is the Expedition Fleet Member:

CO: 

USN: Mobile (COF), Hornet (Carrier CoF), Tennessee (Main Fleet)
IJN: Mikasa, [][][][][] (Main Fleet) [Later]
KMN: Scharnhorst, Tirpitz
HMN: Howe, Monarch

XO:

USN: Hornet, Independence (SnC), California (Main Wing), Birmingham (Vanguard SnC)
IJN: [][][][][], Kii, Suruga
KMN: Gneisenau, Weser, Z-21
HMN: Howe

Tactical:

USN: Cleveland, Montpelier, Denver, Tennessee, Colorado, Independence, California
IJN: Kii, Tosa, Soryuu, Hiryuu, Jintsuu
KMN: Gneisenau, Weser, Z-21
HMN: Mainz, Weser, Z-21

Security:

USN: Tennessee, Montpelier, W. Virginia, Maryland, Phoenix
IJN: Kii, Kinu, Tosa, Sendai
KMN: Scharnhorst, Odin
HMN: Drake, Sheffield
SN: Chekov, Minsk

Science:

USN: Helena, St. Louis, Princeton
IJN: Katomi, Juzo Maru
HMN: Country
KMN: U-73

Medical:

USN: Medusa, Vulcan
IJN: Mihara, Momotori
KMN: Widder
HMN: Westernland

Engineer:

USN: Vulcan, Bataan
IJN: Masuno, Ishiba
KMN: Orion, Atair 
HMN: Scotland

Operation:  

USN: Columbia, Helena, Denver
SN: Chekov, Avrora
KMN: Thor, Gneisenau
IJN: Ishiba, Noshiro
KMN: Z-23, Karlsruhe 
HMN: Neptune, Glasgow, Newcastle

Counselor/Attaché: 

USN: Bremerton, Brooklyn, Biloxi
IJN: Mikasa(acting), [A][m][a][g][i], Soryuu
KMN: Mainz
HMN: London, Aurova

==================

Thx for reading, this is Isokana signing off!